Octomom

I Didn't Want to Go on Welfare ...

BUT I HAD TO

4/1/2012 3:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0401_octomom_videoOctomom tried her best to avoid going on welfare, but she says "becoming totally destitute" forced her hand ... temporarily.

As TMZ first reported, Nadya is getting $2,000 a month from the State of California, which can only be used on food.

We spoke to her at her home today, where the mother of 14 said she's hoping she only needs the assistance for a month or two at the most.

Octo has been receiving death threats since the news of her welfare broke, but she feels people should be directing their anger towards those who are abusing the system and not at her.

Plus if she doesn't get some help, we might see more pics like these. Lesser of two evils ...

Johnny Carcinoma

I hope anyone making death threats is subject to the full weight of the law.

Ann

Tmz, you are getting a little too Jerry Springer for me. Leave her alone. Do I agree with her and all those kids? No but I give her credit for swallowing her pride and getting help. Why don't you investigate the millions that are getting benefits but don't need them?

Muppet

I don't understand why people are so willing to give to people in other countries to help feed them but are so unwilling to help people in their own country. What a shame.

Someone's goldfish

I didn't want to eat that pizza...but I had to. Nadya I understand.

angles

GOOD FOR YOU NOW ALL YOU SPONCERS OUT THERE SEND HER YOUR COUPONS CAUSE THAT GIRL NEEDS IT I FEEL FOR HER .I FEEL THAT SHE IS TRY HARD IT IS A WONDER SHE HASN'T GONE CRAZY BEING A WORKING MOTHER WITH 14 KIS IS VERY HARD I IMAGINE CAN YOU COUNT THE DAYCARE COST FOR HER .I HOPE TMZ HELPS HER TO GET SPONCERS TO SEND HER ROYALITIES COME ON TMZ HELP ONE OF YOUR OWN IN STEAD OTHER COUNTRIES AND STOP NAGGING HER OR SHE WILL CRACK AND THAN WHO IS TO BLAME

El Gato

"You can tell who the welfare cases are on the site..." Adelle, what a gloriously ignorant stereotyper you may be. I suspect this is fundamentaly a matter of political view. Liberals with or without jobs tend to support the application of public assistance while conservatives with or without jobs tend to take the "not on my dime" attitude or oppose public assistance. Just another observation.

NiceGuy

BUT I HAD TO,I HAD TO!! No you didn't you crazy bitch! Since you came onto the scene about 3 to 4 years ago( God spare us,has it been that long?)You could of found a good paying job considering your so-called expierence in the pharmecuetical area of work.
No you just F*CKed around trying to make it into show buisness with your freak act! You wasted precious time and now we as the work force has to flip the bill for you!Thanks
allot C*NT lips!!

spenditall

Poor poor Fraudya. She cannot pass up a media opportunity if her life depended on it. Just in the last few days alone, SHE has contacted TMZ, Dr. Drew, and Anderson Cooper. This week she will be spewing her LIES LIES LIES on the Today show. Really sounds like someone who hates the media and wishes to be left alone. (cough cough)

Debi

Why would you want more kids when you couldn't afford the 6 you had?Where is the money you were paid for producing a litter?How could you male more human beings to suffer with you?You are a selfish wrinkled ass that deserves to be broke and destitude maybe they will take the kids and give them a REAL home!!!

ummm?!

I believe she was already getting food stamps on the 6 she already had. On a TV interview she referred to it as "resources made available to her".

TJ

It's getting annoying ,the people who don't comprehend that she already blew through over a million dollars!!! And it was spent on luxuries & plastic surgery. BY THE WAY, WHO WAS WATCHING HER KIDS, while she was having all her cosmetic procedures??

Bongo

All I can say is:

She is one stupid, selfish bitch.

El Gato

One last question, anyone ever get a Pell Grant for school? or State stipend? Or did we all pay cash for our college degrees? mmhmm...

Alexis Perez

The fact that she does not think "she" is abusing the system, just proves how stupid she is. She CONTINUED to spend thousands of dollars having MORE kids that she couldn't take care of financially. IDIOT

t

Maybe one of the mega millions winners will take pity on her and give her a bail out...lmao...