'Surreal Life' Star

Arrested for Rx Drug Scam

4/4/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Celebrity Justice

Maven Huffman -- a former WWE superstar
Former "Surreal Life" star Maven Huffman -- a former WWE superstar -- was arrested in Florida on Monday after cops say he was "doctor shopping" to get his fix of painkillers.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops uncovered Huffman had gone to 3 doctors in 2 weeks and scored multiple prescriptions for Oxycodone and Hydrocodone.

35-year-old Huffman allegedly went to multiple pharmacies to fill his prescriptions -- in what appears to be a ploy to conceal his activity. In total, cops believe Maven scored more than 1000 pills.

FYI -- in Florida, it's a crime to go from doctor to doctor to obtain multiple prescriptions for a controlled substance without telling the doctors about it.

Maven -- who was released on $2,000 bond -- faces up to 5 years in prison if convicted of doctor shopping.

Mike

Maven is a friend of mine also...he is a great person...he started taking pain killers due to several injuries while with WWE. While I don't blame WWE...it definately is a grueling lifestyle...and hard on one's body. Maven can get through this...he is not a junkie.

SAM

i'm proud of you!...

Tesla_Consulting

I think what the nice Police Officers are trying to say dude, is that one thousand (1000) pills is a heck of a bender.

Timmy

And as anyone who knows him said, he is a great person. This isn't him. This is a product of what the professional wrestling business does to you. You destroy your body and this is what it comes to. Anyone who knows Maven knows this is not who he is.

Timmy

Maven was my teacher at Twality. We painted murals together. From knowing him it's hard to believe he fell this far. Good luck Maven, or Mr. Huffman. Hope you can turn your life around.

Mr. Ron

Although I never met Maven, I love him still, let he who is without sin cast the first stone, if Maven needed my help , and, I could help him I would be on his band wagon. I'm sorry I can't judge him and I wont, like I said I love him because God loves him too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2