Transgender Beauty Queen

Hotel Guests OUTRAGED

Over Bikini Shoot

4/4/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova
Transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova received yet another fat rejection on Monday -- when her bikini shoot upset several guests at a swanky L.A. hotel ... and staff was forced to shut it down.

Sources tell TMZ, Jenna -- a post-op transgender -- had originally planned to host the bikini shoot in the privacy of her room at the Hotel Wilshire, but when she arrived with her crew around lunchtime, her digs weren't ready ... so she moved the shoot to the pool instead.

Problem is ... the pool at the Wilshire is located on the roof -- right beside the "Roof on Wilshire" restaurant -- and diners weren't too pleased when Jenna stripped down to a bikini right in front of them, posing for shots.

We're told diners complained -- and the restaurant staff asked Jenna and her crew to pack it in, insisting the shoot was interfering with business. On top of that, we're told Jenna also failed to get permission from the hotel to shoot in a public area.

According to sources, Jenna's team repeatedly refused to budge -- so the restaurant turned to the big dogs in hotel management, who quickly readied Jenna's room so she could move the shoot there instead.

Jenna's attorney Gloria Allred tells us the photog was shooting for a Canadian documentary -- and she claims the hotel later apologized to Jenna and the camera crew.

She's baaaack

If there isn't a TG M to F "beauty contest" maybe there should be. I'm sure Trump would be happy to whore that one out. And didn't you just know once Gloria Allred got hold of this person she'd be whoring her out publicly anywhere she could. If this TG was so all fired up to be a woman why didn't she just be a woman and go quietly about living her life?

She's baaaack

... my point is, if you **must make an example of yourself** like Miss Beefcake/Beautiful is doing why not make it a good example instead of a stereotype example. More people are going to mock her as a tranny than will realize she has had a struggle to overcome. Me? My compassion for him/her went down the toilet as soon as I saw her trying to muscle into a woman's competition.

Gretel

She's pretty in a beauty contestant kind of way but every time I look at her I wonder if there is really a true man out there who would actually want to , you know, ... do her? I mean she's a constructed female and I think she has an inside out pen.is now so is there really a straight man who might want to ... you know, "go there." Would you need a lot of KY or Crisco? I am curious.

Michael

God I wish someone would stand up to GA or someone would sue her. Or of course she just drops dead or something. I am sooooo tired of hearing about here and he lame causes she fights behind.
I highly doubt the hotel apologized. I am betting the room wasnt ready because they were early! And thats not the hotels fault. That is the dumba$$ who decided to do the shoot then, GA and the tranny.

As for the tranny in the competition, she/he shouldn't be allowed. Honestly, it would be the same as a guy who is all built suddenly changing to a women to fight in womens boxing! Not fair or equal. And by the way, she/he has a HIDEOUS nose job!!! It looks seriously fake!

Eli

no thanks! i don't want to see a eunuch on display!

BB not bb

Honestly I am not saying that this Jenna creature is a mean or bad person, but I can see why the diners might be outraged because you can't mistake Jenna for anything but a man. I saw the interview with Gloria Alred and just the mannerism of Jenna are very drag queenish and not what a real woman does at all. It is very disconcerting to some people, especially when it is being done in seriousness instead of for a joke.

Why can't Jenna just be happy to perhaps be a good looking man? Why does Jenna have to be a female in society? Society can't be fooled that easily, people get upset when they see something fake. I think Jenna thinks that the feelings he has inside are what a woman feels, but he will never know that because he is not really a woman.

You can change everything on the outside but the DNA will always be male, not female. Why can't men just accept themselves as men? Why do they have to be women? I think men can do anything women can do socially, but really there is a physical limit at some point.

diana

i dont care how many coats of paint u put on the house it will always be the same house...he is not a she...i will however accept this fraudulent appearance if he can pop a kid out of his rebuilt genitals...

Pittsburgh's Finest

You can cut off you d*ck, take hormones to grow boobs, etc... At the end of the day, you were born a man and you will die a man. What is wrong with people nowadays? accepting this bullsh*t? It's horrible that we live in a time where you don't have a clue what a person's gender is. Who wants to see a man in a bikini with fake boobs and a fake vagina?

BB not bb

I wonder if the emergence of transgendered men who appear to be women is a challenge to men in general to look deeper at women and not just judge them on superficial attributes. If you really know what a woman is about, it is harder to be fooled. Men seem to take the role of players any more and just look at women as accessories or a good time. Maybe these transgenders are appearing now to challenge them to step up their game and stop being so frivolous towards women.

bagladey

Jenna looks like Ivanka Trump.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Ever notice that just about every year, there is some big scandal surrounding Donald Trump's beauty show?

I don't watch these contests and I don't care if people change their gender. Obviously, in these contests the women are supposed to have a level playing field. Major plastic surgery and hormones create an unlevel playing field.

Jenna, Trump, Alred, attention whores of a feather. I don't believe anything these people are doing isn't premeditated.

Joan K

I don't blame the guests at all who the hell wants to see a freak like this while trying to digest food?

crazylady

How would the guest's eating in a resturant know that Jenna was a TG ???? I don't get it ?? " Maybe " 1 of the quest's picked up on " it " being a he she.But a number of guest's ???? I also highly doubt the hotel apologized to Jenna and her crew.
Maybe to the " one " hotel guest that noticed .OR it could of been a classy crowd eating lunch, and the poses alone were a turn off.I know if I was out to enjoy a nice dining experience, I wouldn't want to see that while I was eating, even if it was a REAL female !!

There's a problem here

One thing I will say in it's favor is that it doesn't have those huge silicone filled bags for lips. Other than that no, just no.

Shasmith

The people at the restaurant didn't say anything about it being a transgendered thing, they complained about something posing while they are eating. fat chicks or not nobody wants to see that sh*t while they are eating. Unless, of course, you are a guy and Jenna is a guy. Sheit needs to go back to Canada.