Kim Kardashian

I'm LOVIN' Kanye West's

New Song About Me! [Video]

4/6/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West ... telling the "Today" show she's a big fan of his new song ... even though he rips her ex-husband. .

A smiley, happy Kim sat down with Ann Curry this morning ... and took on question after question about her new hook-up ... to which Kim replied, "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions."

Kim then explained she's been friends with Kanye for years and is excited for what the future holds for them.

Ann also asked about Kanye's new song, "Theraflu" ... the one in which he professes his love for Kim and says he could've had Kris Humphries kicked off the NJ Nets.

Speaking of Kris ... Kim told Ann she doesn't want to talk about him anymore ... saying, "I have closed that chapter ... I'm just really ready to move on."

DC

WHERE'S WALDO? 36 Seconds! LOL.

Butterfly

AGAIN! I AM THE ORIGINAL "BUTTERFLY" on TMZ AND NOT THE VULGAR TONGUED "butterfly" ON POST #124. I E-MAILED TMZ FOR A RESOLUTION BUT THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED. I BELIEVE TMZ WANTS TO PROVOKE A CONTROVERSY FOR INTEREST IN THEIR WEBSITE JUST AS THEY CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE COMMENTS, FROM THEIR READERS, TO STOP FEATURING THE HATEFUL KARDASHIANS. HARVEY IS PLAYING GAMES AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT! I GUESS THAT IS WHAT TMZ CALLS, "JOURNALISM."

Anthony

Kanye West is a jackass when he said that he would've got Humphries off the Nets well that's not his decision (P.S he's music sucks)

DC

I played Where's Waldo the whole time Kim spoke! Can you find him? Here's a hint, 34 Seconds!

TJ

Apparently ,people can "buy time",on national TV shows,such as the TODAY show.She contributed nothing to the show,what so ever. Makes you question the credibility of the TODAY show.How much MONEY changed hands to allow for this appearance? A real fail,TODAY show.

magmax

The EPA has listed Kim's ass and crotch as toxic waste sites.

Charisma

I personally CANT wait till the break up, cause we all know Kanye does not have any class in his entire body so when these two break up he will putt all the sh** he knows about her on blast. He says what he wants , when he wants, and to whoever he wants. I am certainly NOT a fan of Kanye but in this case I might be.

COME ON BREAK UP!!!! I cant wait for this to get ugly!!!!

QE2

Kris H., you dodged a bullet.

BoycottRealityTV

How are all you Kartrashian fans feeling now, retards!

BOYCOTT THE KARDASHIANS

LASA

Of course she loves his song. She loves anything about herself. She's the only one who does. They are perfect for each other. Now go away - please!!!!!!!!!!

LASA

She loves anything about herself. I wish she would know she's the only one who gives a crap! Please go away and take Kanye West with you. You are perfect for each other!

cindy

she just a dumb bitch and kanye thinks his the **** saying in his song that he can have jay-z fire kris. there both deserve each other. kim thinks shes all that but she aint she's just so fake.

yolanda

I think this is just a another publicity stunt these kardashian whore they make me sick to my stomach she is trying to shout Kris up by sleeping with Kanye and this fool just threaten Kris job she his just using you dummy

Steven

WHORE, Grow up

JDoll

What a dumb slut.. moves on to the most arrogant obnoxious p.o.s. she could find.. how can it last? He loves himself too much as does she love herself too much.. bout the only thing they have in common.. guess Amber was right about this silly cheating hoe..