Kim Kardashian

I'm LOVIN' Kanye West's

New Song About Me! [Video]

4/6/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West ... telling the "Today" show she's a big fan of his new song ... even though he rips her ex-husband. .

A smiley, happy Kim sat down with Ann Curry this morning ... and took on question after question about her new hook-up ... to which Kim replied, "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions."

Kim then explained she's been friends with Kanye for years and is excited for what the future holds for them.

Ann also asked about Kanye's new song, "Theraflu" ... the one in which he professes his love for Kim and says he could've had Kris Humphries kicked off the NJ Nets.

Speaking of Kris ... Kim told Ann she doesn't want to talk about him anymore ... saying, "I have closed that chapter ... I'm just really ready to move on."

Cheri

ya right if that piece of trash even tried to have Kris kicked off, he would be sued and he would have lost. What a joke he is

Becca

Kanye doesn't love her. He just loves her ass.

bunny

"I'm just ready to move on and Kanye and I are just friends because he doesn't play for any sports teams you know?"

milly5

this clip is the MOST FAKE this hoe can get.. Some one is trained her good. Am over this broad....

Sticks

skanky ho bag

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

How much did the Today people pay her to be on it's show..I stopped watching it.Thanks to the media..shame of the Kardashian action ...You people have turned me against them..I don't have no pity for them.

Gailerina

She is still married, so therefor she is cheating....and Kris can claim she always had feelings for that moron.

barnlady

She and Kanye are the worst example of the young in our society. Shame on us to give any of them a platform or your attention.......She'll hook up with Jaleel next.... LOL

Nancy

"I slept on the couch in Kanye's apartment--not in his bed with him." RIIIIIIIIIGHT.

SAM

look at me, look at me, i'm on TV and i'm TRASH and i'm dating TRASH too...

AC

LOL she is going to be an ocean by the time she is 40 if she isn't already.

Cujeaux

Too soon dipsh*t, too soon.

Smarg

These two are pure puke.

Alison

The only thing I found interesting was that Waldo walked by at about 35sec into it. When I saw him, I stopped watching.

the truth

i never thought Kayne would date a white girl. kim says she loves the song about her? she will never change....ME !ME! ME! thats Kim.