Kim Kardashian

I'm LOVIN' Kanye West's

New Song About Me! [Video]

4/6/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West ... telling the "Today" show she's a big fan of his new song ... even though he rips her ex-husband. .

A smiley, happy Kim sat down with Ann Curry this morning ... and took on question after question about her new hook-up ... to which Kim replied, "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions."

Kim then explained she's been friends with Kanye for years and is excited for what the future holds for them.

Ann also asked about Kanye's new song, "Theraflu" ... the one in which he professes his love for Kim and says he could've had Kris Humphries kicked off the NJ Nets.

Speaking of Kris ... Kim told Ann she doesn't want to talk about him anymore ... saying, "I have closed that chapter ... I'm just really ready to move on."

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

marina

I hope all these DIFFERENT men Kim sleeps with and make videos with are using protection are they sure it's psoriasis that she has she is nasty?

Eleanor

Kim have plenty of MONEY....but no self esteem, to bad she cant take some of that money and buy herself some...self esteem,sad and lonely, how would her father feel if he was still alive, she screws anyone, anytime

Calebreneau95

I'm sorry but Kim is such a hoe and a failure to celebrities period

kellie

LMAO - what a bunch of ****ing dip****s. They deserve each other .. attention whores.

here2opine

"I have closed that chapter"? Hell, she didn't even read a whole paragraph! 72 days people.

Mike P

She loves anything and everything that is about her...she could care less about Kanye or Humpries or Bruce Jenner...All she loves is herself...

jessie

wow does anybody have anything to do besides get into everyones life???? I bet u are saying theses mean words cause u want to be just like her tell me are u perfect cause u arent nobody is u dont really know her so stop judging her!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15