Kim Kardashian

I'm LOVIN' Kanye West's

New Song About Me! [Video]

4/6/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West ... telling the "Today" show she's a big fan of his new song ... even though he rips her ex-husband. .

A smiley, happy Kim sat down with Ann Curry this morning ... and took on question after question about her new hook-up ... to which Kim replied, "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions."

Kim then explained she's been friends with Kanye for years and is excited for what the future holds for them.

Ann also asked about Kanye's new song, "Theraflu" ... the one in which he professes his love for Kim and says he could've had Kris Humphries kicked off the NJ Nets.

Speaking of Kris ... Kim told Ann she doesn't want to talk about him anymore ... saying, "I have closed that chapter ... I'm just really ready to move on."

Jordan

I want to know has anybody asked the majority owner of the nets how he feels about Kayne rapping a song saying he has the power to go to his Bit-ch Jay Z and have people fired off the team. What does The NBA comissioner thik about that statement.

get a life ho

I feel the need to cleanse after reading a KK article ,.,.,.,

SheisHot

Kayne's next single - Tie a board to my ass - will include such clever lyrics as:

Wider than a canyon, deeper than the sea
Why Kim keep asking if I inside of she?

Ain't feeling nothin' though I working so hard
Reggie really plowed it both her front and back yard!

Jeff

Expect the wedding in about a month! Then we all know what comes shortly thereafter!

kanyeisgay

They both are equally talented......TRU DAT.

Alexis

WHY THE F*&K ARE THEY EVEN INTERVIEWING THIS SKANK???

bigred

any rich n*gga will do...both r a-holes and deserve each other however since they both are narcissistic they won't be togther long

janet

Can she get anymore disgusting? Probally. The good thing is companies won't hire her as a spoke person so we don't have to see saturated in commercials.

Anna

She is such a fraud!! And that annoying lil voice!! Gtfoh u skank...

ApoloKreedEatsFriedRiceOnAnyGivenSunday

fat, fugly and irrelevant ............

kll

isn't this whore still married??

Oh My

You are a whore. A *** dumpster. Your throat is the only tight hole for a man now. Why don't you just kneel by a knot hole in the nearest fence, you slut?

funny

both of these people are pathetic.

jack

More bull**** for more attention. Get a real job!

parlayer

She aint color blind. "What's next for Kim" Zebras??