Kim Kardashian

I'm LOVIN' Kanye West's

New Song About Me! [Video]

4/6/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West ... telling the "Today" show she's a big fan of his new song ... even though he rips her ex-husband. .

A smiley, happy Kim sat down with Ann Curry this morning ... and took on question after question about her new hook-up ... to which Kim replied, "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions."

Kim then explained she's been friends with Kanye for years and is excited for what the future holds for them.

Ann also asked about Kanye's new song, "Theraflu" ... the one in which he professes his love for Kim and says he could've had Kris Humphries kicked off the NJ Nets.

Speaking of Kris ... Kim told Ann she doesn't want to talk about him anymore ... saying, "I have closed that chapter ... I'm just really ready to move on."

Mel

I love Kim Kardashian......the girl is absolutely gorgeous. I have never seen so many haters on anyone like I see them hate on Kim and Jennifer Lopez. Come on people, they can have any man they want, let them!!! and stop hating!

Keyser Söze

Face it, America: you get the stars you deserve. This thing wouldn't be as known as it is right now if so many people didn't follow its very moves. And don't blame TMZ - Harvey runs a business, and he would be a complete idiot if he didn't post stories that drive traffic through its site. Morons all around the land wants to know the new, fabricated adventures of that Armenian ass... who is he to deny them of such pleasures?

The lots of you want to support such a creature? Go right ahead. But, later on, don't you dare complaint about the overall poor state of society, 'cause, seriously, you're part of the problem.

As for me... I'm not even going to watch that clip. That's how much I care about anything coming from this walking/talking toilet bow...

Regina

Of COURSE she is happy about the song being about her, she is a textbook narcissist anyway. It ALWAYS has to be about her and what she needs and wants.
I highly doubt that Kanye has the power to get ANYONE kicked off any team. Sure he may be friends with Jay Z but I doubt that a good businessman such as him takes business advice from his homey's. Jay Z probably listened politely and then laughed his butt off when Kanye left. Plus he is not stupid, he knows what Kim's reputation is and what she did. I don't think he is going to make a business decision over some skank.

I

Wishbone

Ahhh..another headline on TMZ about this slut. This is just like the magazine rack. If I see her ugly mug on the cover - or in this case, as a headline - I pick another magazine. These people are only famous because they're willing to advertise their idiocy. Neeexxttt!

just sayin

Has anyone even read the lyrics to this song "about her"? lol. Why would she want a song like that to be labeled about her? "Cant a young n***a get money anymore" "Can I have a bad b***h wit'out no flaws, Come to meet me wit'out no drawers" Cursing all throughout the song...and she says "i like the song" like a ditz. Kris must be counting his lucky stars everyday.

david

how does this little greasy dude whos (so called) music sux get a girl anyways?...nasty

Bolingbrook Mom

So instead of Kim featuring her relationship on her reality show (which she SWORE she wasn't going to do anymore) she features it in her media filled "real life". Ugh, I wish she and the rest of her "celebrity" family would just go away. I don't wish harm on them, but I think we have all had enough of their crap.

Lassie

I am loving the new Kimye and Kanye! lololol

nisiek

Ugh...that little squeaky voice, always pretending to be a decent women, reality is she is a w h o r e to the core, TMZ when will the Whoretrashan a s s kissing ever stop??? Her wanting to put her marriage behind her proves it was all a pathetic scam, Kanye's is gay Anyhow, so this is more shameless self promotion, she thinks people are so gullible, go f off skank!

moe l.

The song is about slime filled with bacteria that oozes from every crevace that eventually rots flesh which later needs plastic surgery. It's called "KK - are you OK-K with your Vagjayjay?"

Marvin

http://theblemish.com/2008/05/damn-you-derek-jeter/ very good read

Kris in NYC

she respects that she has to ask questions about her and Kanye but can't make the same correlation to the topic of Kris?! Of course Kanye is ok to talk about because its new publicity for her! Uh, Kim - there are current things going on with Kris too, that chapter is SO not closed. If one is ok to talk about, so is the other...!

NobodySpecial

If Kanye was gonna write a song about kim it shouldn't be called "Theraflu" it should have been called "Penicillin".

Rick LaChapelle

Why does TMZ feel the need to report on this kum dumpster every day? Harvey must be making a **** load of money off them.Shut a waste of print!

tracker

Kim you may have closed the chapter on Kris,but he just openned the chapter on you,it will be a great read! and dumbass Kanye, Jayz is only 1% owner of nets,and KRIS HUMPHRIES IS SCORING 20 POINTS A GAME AND NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS HE CHOOSES TO...TEAM KRIS A REAL UPSTANDING MAN!!!!!