Kim Kardashian

I'm LOVIN' Kanye West's

New Song About Me! [Video]

4/6/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West ... telling the "Today" show she's a big fan of his new song ... even though he rips her ex-husband. .

A smiley, happy Kim sat down with Ann Curry this morning ... and took on question after question about her new hook-up ... to which Kim replied, "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions."

Kim then explained she's been friends with Kanye for years and is excited for what the future holds for them.

Ann also asked about Kanye's new song, "Theraflu" ... the one in which he professes his love for Kim and says he could've had Kris Humphries kicked off the NJ Nets.

Speaking of Kris ... Kim told Ann she doesn't want to talk about him anymore ... saying, "I have closed that chapter ... I'm just really ready to move on."

Throwback kid

Instead of ripping Kris Humphries in a song, Kanye should say it to his face. Oh, I forgot, Kanye only gets in the face of woman like Taylor Swift, what a tough guy. Kim Kardashian is a talentless, greedy, self absorbed tramp. She has nothing to offer anyone, she is worthless

waldo

anyone notice waldo strolling in the background?

Evan

people need to stop hating on Kim just because she love big strong massive ****s that can last for hours

She's baaaack

This is the absolutely most perfect union of two humans in the history of Planet Earth. They are one of a kind.

Mumra the Ever Living

Unless Ann Curry asked if Kanye West has urinated on Kim Kardashian yet, the interview was a waste of time.

Cheryl Baxter

Who cares about the Kardashians anymore??? Every time I see them on tv I change the channel...

Tnvolgirl in Phoenix

How about a big collective WHO GIVES A F*CK? Shes a whore and I wish you would stop giving her media coverage...God I hate the Kardashians and wish they would just go the hell away

Cheryl Baxter

carina

I wish all the K's would dissapear, especially her and the Fame Whore momager. Blech, the gutter of celebrity.

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey Kanye, I have a better idea. Since you're such good friends with a man who owns part of the NY Nets, why don't you ask to go into the locker room, leave your bodyguards outside and take your flabby a$$ed body over to Kris Humphries and tell him to his face what you think of him and how you were banging his fiance/wife.
Yeah, that's it Kanye, be a MAN for once in your life and not a puzzy.

Pudding Tang

'He' 'Him' dare not utter Kris's name?????..... HOW CHILDISH!

kay

KIM IS FAT

mannequin

So Kim Kardashian warrants exposure on the Today show and Ron Paul or important issues do not?

Jdawg

That twinkle in your eye isnt Kanye West Kim,,its your career dissipation light.

Butta-fly

Harvey you still getting your A** licked and fingered from mumma Kris??? TMZ is the Kartrashians whore site! Kimmie is gonna be another Paris Hilton- a has-been that no-one even remembers. She's irrelevant in "real" celeb circles!! Her face is so botoxed, her lips so injected, and her ass is so lumpy! Kan-gay and Kimmie deserve each other====== Trash!!!