Kim Kardashian

I'm LOVIN' Kanye West's

New Song About Me! [Video]

4/6/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is ALREADY talking about her blossoming relationship with Kanye West ... telling the "Today" show she's a big fan of his new song ... even though he rips her ex-husband. .

A smiley, happy Kim sat down with Ann Curry this morning ... and took on question after question about her new hook-up ... to which Kim replied, "I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions."

Kim then explained she's been friends with Kanye for years and is excited for what the future holds for them.

Ann also asked about Kanye's new song, "Theraflu" ... the one in which he professes his love for Kim and says he could've had Kris Humphries kicked off the NJ Nets.

Speaking of Kris ... Kim told Ann she doesn't want to talk about him anymore ... saying, "I have closed that chapter ... I'm just really ready to move on."

westboro is awsome

After seeing this there is no doubt for me at all that Kris was set-up. Kim has zero credibility now. I believe she was with Kanya the whole time on the sly and Kris was set-up long ago. Her disgusting actions erase her looks. Kris should be granted an annulment ASAP. On top of that why would any white person buy her stuff? Kanya attacked skinny Taylor Swift who would not harm a fly and Taylor is a real musician. What does Taylor weigh 90lbs? These two are blatantly against whites. Free country so they are allowed to hate who they want but I will boycott all their sponsors. She looks like a serpent in this video. I am waiting for the forked tongue to come out next. What a snake. The most disgusting couple in hollyweird for sure.

susana

TMZ WHAT NEWS IS THAT ONE LOOSER DATING ANOTHER LOOSER THEY MAKE THE PERFECT COUPLE I HOPE THEY BOTH HAVE MANY LOOSER BABIES.

elena

Wow, you two deserve each other.

Thurston Howell III

Why is this girl attracted to creeps? Is it because her father idolized O.J. and O.J. was a wife beating/wife killing creep? Her first husband beat her and now she's with this jackazz who even our President described as a "jackazz".

Get some therapy Kim and find out why you feel the need to associate with thugs.

TheTruth

Okay TMZ, who is your Editor? You're fired!!!!

Natasha

Her fake laugh is what really says... Yes I'm dating Kanye, but I won't admit it cause I'm still married. -_- Kim's annoying and that's all there is to it.

Rational

Ok, this has become unbearable. Kimmy is now with someone who is neck and neck with her on a$$hole-ism. She and Kanye are the most self absorbed, morons EVER! Kanye thinks he can remove people from contractual agreements because of who he knows?? Are you kidding me?? I've hated him since he grabbed the mike from sweet little Taylor Swift. He and Kim are both in love with themselves! I'm NOT! Can't stand em. Both suck

Joan K

The Today Show is good at getting the lowest of the low to appear on their show, I stopped watching them a while ago because I am so sick of them promoting losers. They just don't get it, I guess. She has NO talent and she is all about herself, she is disgusting. It is so clear that America has had their fill with this family, 98% of the comments tell the story.

Alisha

She's crazy if she thinks America doesn't realize what they're trying to do. She's just trying to get people to stop talking about what a two faced lying bit*h she is. She has no respect for Kris, in all honesty, she doesn't have any respect for anyone who doesn't have their nose firmly planted between those gargantuan (sp?) ass cheeks of hers.

Enough Already

This whole Kardashian/Jenner family is the PERFECT example on the fact that money and fame trumps morals and values. And the root of the whole problem starts, once again, at the top. Kris K.J. would sell her kids to the circus if it brought her a buck. And it's even more sad that Bruce sits back and allows for it. But then again, if they didn't whore their kids out, they wouldn't have the houses, cars, plastic surgeries, that money can buy. They are just another Lohan family in the making....

Who Knew

Wow that show has sunk to a new low putting this fraudulent liar on. Disgusting. She was probably sleeping around on Kris with this idiot, why not her Mom is an avid adulteress herself.

3Storms

Classless trash is dating other classless trash. Who f-ing cares? And why do people give them the attention they crave? They're nobodies and have zero effect on the real world.

Jackie

I wonder if any of tmz stuff have done her butt, cause this publicity can't be for free without her opening her a-hole wide.

Tammy

She's closed the Kris chapter? Are you freaking kidding me?! She's still married to Kris, which means she's committing adultery with Kanye.

RaineeDrops

She is so cold and callous to do what she has done to Kris Humphries.

She used Humphries for a groom prop for a TV wedding, all the while probably cheating on Kris with Kayne.

I hope Kris Humphries exposes her in court for the soul-less cold-hearted snakes that Kim and her family are.