Lisa Lampanelli

Arsenio's 'Apprentice' Outburst

Turned VIOLENT Behind Scenes

4/6/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_lisa_lampinelli_launch
Lisa Lampanelli
insists Arsenio Hall's foulmouthed tirade on "Celebrity Apprentice" last weekend was WAY worse behind the scenes -- claiming Arsenio called Aubrey O'Day the c-word ... and even got violent.

Lisa called in to Broadminded on XM Sirius Stars Thursday -- and according to the comedian, the worst parts of Arsenio's anti-Aubrey outburst were edited out ... when he called Aubrey a "c***" and said, he would "something something all over her face."

You'll recall ... the parts that did make it to air included Arsenio in the War Room, saying, "I Googled [Aubrey] and a naked picture with a gut popped up ... f**k her!" (below)

0406_arsenio_video_launch
But Lisa says what was edited out sounded so "violent" -- she jumped up and alerted producers, claiming it was the first time in 20 years she had been so shaken up.

Calls to Arsenio were not returned.

Justin

I'd be mad if I was him to, he's Arsenio Hall lol. Hasn't been relevant since Coming to America. Woof woof woof.

izandroro

Aubry is a pig.....does she take medication....what a bitch.

ju

arsenio tells it like its is lisa lampenelli has no class she is ugly and fat and has not talent im glad arsenio went off on aubrey she has no brains no looks no talent no class go arsenio i dont watch the show cause i wont support the trump morons they are a bunch of pea brained idiots

John

To much Lisa! She needs to go away.

Lee

I can't stand Lisa or Aubrey on that show. They are both so full of themselves and think they are the only ones that come up with ideas. I'm glad someone stood up to Aubrey & I'm hoping Lisa's day is coming soon. Not that I condone Arsenio calling a woman the 'c' word, if that's true. But he had enough of Aubrey's lies and manipulation when he blew up.

sheesh

It's the Lisa & Aubrey show! Oh wait, no it's not! Deal with it. I was watching the other night and I also had to google Aubrey to figure out who the heck she is and I STILL don't know! I guess she was on some reality make a band show, and that makes her a star???? I really like(d) Lisa but man o man, is Aubrey giving it to her good? There has to be a reason why she likes that little twit so much. I don't get it!!!!

Lisa's Worse

Does anyone watch every week? Lisa is constantly berating Dayana and shouting at her like she owns her. Someone like Lisa, who is constantly verbally assaulting someone, shouldn't be so critical without getting help herself.

harleydasher

Harvey & TMZ: Please give this misogynistic Arsenio rant the media attention it deserves! This woman-bashing, hate-spewing man has a good chance to win the Celebrity Apprentice. More importantly, Arsenio is seeing a real career trajectory due to the show's exposure and we will likely see more of him on TV.
No matter if the hater hates someone because of his/her color, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or gender - its still hate.

Saints fan

Arsenio has had one outburst. How many has this fat cow had? She has no right to complain, she's worse than he is. Every week she throws a temper tantrum, cussing and bitching then goes into the boardroom and nails herself to her cross proclaiming to be the teams savior. What a hypocrite.

Susan62509

Lisa L. has no room to talk. She, along with Aubrey, have been calling the other celebrities names throughout the show. Both Lisa and Aubrey come off as they are superior human beings, rude, obnoxious, and only care about themself. Arsenio finally put Aubrey in her place which she definitely needed. Both Lisa and Aubrey treat people like trash and run over people with their big loud mouth. Ugh!!

john

Arsinios are so f ing weak they need to come off angry. If thoughts ever came they wouldn't have to go there...This is how people like arsinio treat all women...Especially the white women.

sheesh

Lisa, why do you think you have the right to call out everyone else out, calling them names and talking about how stupid they are??? Aren't you doing the same thing as Arsenio? Ok, you aren't calling someone the C word but I'd rather be called the C word than be told how stupid I am. Hate is hate.

Amy

These two woman have bullied and been rude to everyone since day one. I will never watch anything Lisa does again. As for Aubrey I suspect that her career will be as it was, and I won't know of her and nor will anyone else. I couldn't believe when she mentioned that her charity was about anti bullying.

This woman Aubrey, well I think there is a four letter word more suited for her is too insecure of everyone and thinks all the hair dye and make up can cover her horns. I hate to tell you this you and Lisa are more hated than Amorosa. I am glad all the episodes are already taped so neither of you disgusting pigs will have time for a PR move.

Lisa, you better win this because your CAREER is over.

Irene

Can't say I ever watched that show (no interest) but I have to wonder why anyone cares about any of these people..Lisa is just a loudmouth and not funny at all and not sure who Aubrey is and Arsenio was popular years ago but not now...who cares??

MeToo

Sounded violent and violence are not the same thing. Lisa is a liar. She is mentally ill. She images things about Arsenio and Dayana that no one else does. She thinks she is a genius and everyone else is an idiot. She is a loser who happened to make being a see u next Tuesday into a career.