Amanda Bynes

History of EXTREME Inebriation

[Video]

4/10/2012 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0410_amanda_bynes_launch_02
Amanda Bynes drinks ... A LOT ... despite claims from her father that she doesn't imbibe ... and TMZ has video proof of the actress drunkenly stumbling out of a club just a few weeks before her DUI arrest.

Despite the fact she was busted for drunk driving last week, Amanda's father told People.com, "I was told that she blew a zero on the Breathalyzer. She didn't have a single drink that night. My daughter doesn't drink."

But TMZ knows Bynes has been frequenting the Hollywood club scene recently ... and on March 22, she appeared so wasted on her way out of Greystone Manor in West Hollywood, she needed TWO FRIENDS to hold her upright so she could get to her car.

Thankfully ... she played it safe and didn't drive that night.

But on March 17, a seemingly inebriated Amanda didn't play it safe at all.  We got video of the actress stumbling out of Greystone Manor ... then getting behind the wheel of her car and driving away, despite pleas from our photog to let a sober person drive.

0410_amanda_bynes_launch_01
Of course, Bynes was arrested on April 6 ... after police say she was so drunk, she crashed into a cop car at 3 AM.

Sorry Mr. Bynes ... your daughter drinks ... and she needs help.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Good riddance!

Well, it was good your photographer was concerned, but he should have called the cops and reported it immediately. Both Bynes and her dad are idiots, pure and simple. This won't end well.

Angela.H

Her parents are in La La Land. She is not a drinker according to whom ? Are we saying the cops were targeting her for not drinking ? Why she spent a night in jail ?

bunny

Wannabee ex-Lindsay Lohan. Somebody needs to knock that bytch out.

Patty

DRINKING AND DRIVING IS NOT COOL! This is how people DIE!

If she wants to party, that's her decision. BUT - DO NOT DRIVE!

Grouchy Smurf

I think I'm going to be Team Amanda on this one... solely because it is my hope that in a drunken stupor Amanda may just run over Lindsay Lohan as she exits a club. Go Amanda!

Grouchy Smurf

Oh, and just to be extra annoying... BYNNOCENT!

LOL!

chely

HATERS drinking is fun ^^^^^^^^^^

u iz a cutiepie

Im guilty of this myself, when I was her age. But I learned my lesson, and she will too. Half these haters here are the Lohans, trying to make someone look worse than their spawn. Good luck with that!! Oh and btw...Amanda doesn't steal. lmao

Sean Kelly

Harvey, I don't see any proof. You have made a statement and offered video but there is nothing in any of these videos that support your conclusion that there is a "history of extreme inebriation". That is just so much hype.

Tesla_Consulting

"Sorry Mr. Bynes ... your daughter drinks ... and she needs help." I'm not big on the preachy but that is just gosh darn good journalism. M. Noam Chomsky is a sour puss at times. Excellent journalism.

Marvel Frantz

Josephhitman082008@hitman

Girls are emotional,especially if they are having personal troubles(relationships). I do agree she needs to fix herself before she ends up like Lindsey(not recognizable )plus all you suppose saints out there I laugh at you trying to pretend to be God and pass judgment.

Aaron Saltzer

That's what happens when you have friends, that don't give a **** what happens to you. That's sad. Any real friend would've put their foot down, and told her she cannot be driving, and took her car keys from her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5