Octomom

Ahole Smashes Car Window

'Leave California or Die'

4/10/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The car belonging to Octomom had the window smashed.
Outrage over Octomom's decision to go on welfare has reached new violent heights -- because last weekend, some cruel jerkwad straight up SMASHED her car window ... and even left behind a handwritten death threat.

Nadya Suleman tells TMZ, she heard several strange noises outside her house early Saturday morning -- but brushed them off and went back to sleep. When she got out of bed at 9am, Nadya says her neighbors were at her door ... and informed her that her car window had been broken.

Whoever vandalized the car knew who his/her victim was too -- because the criminal left behind a handwritten note, reading, "Leave California or you will die."

Note to Octomom: Leave California or you will die.
Octo's father filed a police report after the incident. The investigation is ongoing.

MrsWarner

people act like she is the first person ever to go on welfare in california, get a grip there are people out there that abuse the system i have seen myself. My husband and I went on welfare for a few months does that make you want to smash my car windows and leave death threats. Get over it people.

MrsWarner

come on people lay off of her, you act like shes the only person in california to go on welfare. Its there for a reason, she has 14 kids so what the duggars have 19. So if she needs help to keep those kids healthy then that what its there for. My husband is in the Navy and we went on welfare to support us and our growing family for a few months does that make us bad people, dont judge cause one day you may need the system yourself.

nof

"Don't Let The Bystards Get You Down."

Laugh at them - hold your head high - be Proud.

A rock through one's windshield - is the ultimate compliment, trust me.

-Children being children.

srg

what??? SLEEPING TILL 9??? how can that be with 14 kids? who is watching all those kids??

MotherOfOne

She has all those kids and still gets to sleep until 9am?

nof

Wish I had four cents:

-For every loser.

-That's thrown a rock at me.

-Or, in this case:

Threw @ my former VW Rabbit - window.

The window broke - but Nof never has/will.

-Made and makes me stronger.

nof

TMZ jumps to a lot of (mis) conclusions:

"Outrage over Nadya's decision to go on welfare..."

-Hu?

That's what a rock through a car window means?

What would it mean if they just threw a stick?

How about if they put jelly beans on the top of the hood?

Who at TMZ arrives at such conclusions - sign thy name(s).

What if they're "outraged" over the magazine spread?

Or the fact that she's just like really really cute?

sharon

what?? she sleeps till 9???? how can they be with 14 kids?? who is watching the kids???

saywhat?

Im not happy about the welfare thing but gosh!! Why act so stupid about it? Despite Octimom's decisions--those kids have needs.

Sandie

I have to ask, What are you doing getting out of bed at 9am with 14 young children to care for?... sheesh

nof

"Outrage over a-recent-blouse Nadya wore ... has reached catastrophic/epidemic proportions..."

Joan K

First of all what is she doing in bed yet at 9:00 am with 14 kids runnuinhg amuck? That was not right that someone did this to her car and left her that note but it looks like the public hs had their fill with her. This woman needs help in more ways then one.

Whut?

The real mystery here is how a woman with 14 kids doesn't get out of bed til 9am.

Michael

Im sorry, I don't believe a thing out of this morons mouth. I believe SHE DID IT to get attention. Envy thing she does is for attention. She is. Fame whore! She said so before! That's why she wanted to look like Angelina Jolie the tranny looking nasty thing.

Octomoron did it to herself.

Sandy

Now that I looked at it again, it looks like the handwriting of some kid, written in pencil on a piece of rip out copybook paper.

I wouldn't be surprise if some wacko parents had their kid write that, throw a rock at Nadya car leaving that note. Remember those same nutso parents has their kids picketting outside Nadya home 3 years ago with pickett signs saying "GET UR TUBE TIED" "STOP HAVING KIDS FOR MONEY" and "GET BACK TO WHITTIER"