Lindsay Lohan

Hotel Worker Says

'I Saw Her Get in THAT Fight'

4/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411_lindsay_lohan_the_standard_fight
A man who worked at the Standard Hotel the night Lindsay Lohan allegedly attacked a woman claims he saw Lindsay there, and even broke up the fight.

TMZ broke the story ... Marisa Dugas went to the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. and filed an incident report, claiming she was at Smoke and Mirrors inside The Standard Thursday night when she approached Lindsay's table and started talking to a guy, and Lindsay allegedly pushed and shoved her. Lindsay insists she was at home the entire evening.

The man who worked that night tells TMZ ... he saw Lindsay in Smoke and Mirrors sitting with a group of people. He says Marisa sat down near them and began speaking with one of the guys. The man says people in the group started throwing ice at her. Marisa got upset and a scuffle erupted. He says Lindsay was part of the scuffle and he broke it up.

The guy says the woman was escorted out of the club, where she cried hysterically and then said Lindsay hurt her, but she refused medical attention.

There are no pictures that have surfaced of Lindsay at the Standard Thursday night, but the man says there is a surveillance video showing the back of the hotel, where Lindsay pulled in and later left. We have confirmed the man has spoken with cops, although we do not know how much detail he divulged.

Sources tell us the L.A. County Sheriff's Department has already requested the surveillance tape three times from the hotel -- but hotel management is refusing to give it up. It's unclear why.

Detectives are still investigating the alleged incident.

andyscandy

Jill, and Nicole are now following George zimmerman on twitter..they love their convicts..
Nicole would plow Cassey anthony

Joan K

If she would just stay home one night she wouldn't have these problems but you know she is out looking for something? Igave her 6 months and the world would here about how she screwed up again, what was it, one month maybe. There has to be something to this story and I bet she was there.

andyscandy

SUSAN666, if she is not broke..why did she tell the judge she couldnt afford rehab, or counceling?
if that was a lie, then why should we believe her with anything she says?
are those taxes payed yet?

susan

@Nikki I didn't say Lindsay wasn't broke, I have no idea what her financial status is. Its haters who say Lindsay is broke and then say shes paid someone off. Haters can't have it both ways, they change their story to fit their hate agenda.

Elle0375

The hotel is refusing to give up the tapes, because then their free advertising would stop.

susan

@Nikki LOL! no I'm not paid by the hour for comments but you and andyscandy should be. Thanks to you two, you keep Lindsay alive on gossip sites.

LLsez

Good morning!!

lol, hilarious set of pics of flabby Blo, walking around with a white box, pretending it's a script.

andyscandy

Lindsay Lohan’s Ex-Bodyguard Tells All

June 11th, 2007

To hear her former bodyguard, Lee Weaver, tell it, Lindsay Lohan has a “death wish.” In fact, he claims to have quit his job because she was too out of control with her partying ways, and did every drug in the book.

“She had a total death wish and took more drugs and drank more than anyone I’ve met. I lost count of the times I thought she was overdosing and had to carry her out of parties. Every morning I’d breathe a sigh of relief she was still alive.”

Weaver also says that the only person who came close to matching Lindsay’s drug habit was Nicole Richie.

“Nobody was as wild as Lindsay. But [Nicole Richie] came close. Sometimes Paris Hilton would be there but the most I saw her do was drink and strip.”

“One night Lindsay and Nicole were making trip after trip to the bathroom – she wouldn’t snort in front of me because she knew I’d get mad. But the more wasted they got the less she cared. In the end they carried in a mirror from the bedroom, laid it on the coffee table and emptied a mountain of coke onto it. They went at the stuff with straws, hoovering it all up then piling more on.”

This is why confidentiality agreements were invented.
gossip.celebritycowboy.com/lindsay-lohans-ex-bodyguard-tells-all
------------------
her brain is fried..she has no clue where shes at anymore.
zombie occupied..look at that pic above..its like elvis was when he was all blooted.

islandchefin

Lyndsay....stay the f*ck home! I mean you must really want to go back to jail. If I were your attorney, I'd press charges against you for being such a dumbass. Really? You're back at the club....nothing ever good happens when venture out for a "girls" night.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay must miss being on formal probation. I wonder if she will have Judge Sautner again? Will this be a felony charge?

ketjo

According to the Lohan Loonies Hollywood no California is all loaded full of people who just stand around waiting to make a fast buck of of some supposed rich persons ass... and Lindsay with all her beauty and Riches is a prime target......If Lindsay Lohan who is homeless , with no income , no job , squatting on another mans dollar by either laying on her back or blackmail don't really know but I'm starting to lean toward the latter....what the hell do the other million or so citizens of California do.....?

Sheryl

Does anyone beside me think it's odd that this is the 2nd "altercation" and the 2nd time medical attention was refused. What's wrong with these people? I think that's who the liars are.

TT

Time to throw Lindsay in jail. I am tired of hearing about her sob stories. Put her in a cell with with big badass dyke. Well one can hope anyway since state will again bent over to "help" her avoid jail.

LLsez

Good morning!! Pinstripes are back!! Along with "unscripted"-----

BB not bb

Let's say this story is true. I think the girl was just humiliated, not physically hurt. I think she wants to sue Lindsay for blocking her from talking to a new boyfriend that she wanted. She got hit with some ice cubes and pushed aside. That sounds like Mean Girls stuff, not criminal stuff.

She was crying hysterically after the hotel security threw her out. I think she was just angry and humiliated. It wasn't fair that she was the one thrown out, but her beef should be with the hotel staff instead of Lindsay, who is an easy mark any more.

I think Lindsay is out of her mind still over being dumped by Fez. She is probably very insecure in dealing with men any more.