Lindsay Lohan

Hotel Worker Says

'I Saw Her Get in THAT Fight'

4/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411_lindsay_lohan_the_standard_fight
A man who worked at the Standard Hotel the night Lindsay Lohan allegedly attacked a woman claims he saw Lindsay there, and even broke up the fight.

TMZ broke the story ... Marisa Dugas went to the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. and filed an incident report, claiming she was at Smoke and Mirrors inside The Standard Thursday night when she approached Lindsay's table and started talking to a guy, and Lindsay allegedly pushed and shoved her. Lindsay insists she was at home the entire evening.

The man who worked that night tells TMZ ... he saw Lindsay in Smoke and Mirrors sitting with a group of people. He says Marisa sat down near them and began speaking with one of the guys. The man says people in the group started throwing ice at her. Marisa got upset and a scuffle erupted. He says Lindsay was part of the scuffle and he broke it up.

The guy says the woman was escorted out of the club, where she cried hysterically and then said Lindsay hurt her, but she refused medical attention.

There are no pictures that have surfaced of Lindsay at the Standard Thursday night, but the man says there is a surveillance video showing the back of the hotel, where Lindsay pulled in and later left. We have confirmed the man has spoken with cops, although we do not know how much detail he divulged.

Sources tell us the L.A. County Sheriff's Department has already requested the surveillance tape three times from the hotel -- but hotel management is refusing to give it up. It's unclear why.

Detectives are still investigating the alleged incident.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

1st DEGREE FELONY AGGRAVATED ASSAULT!!!!!

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!!! OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!!

QUAAAAAAAAAAACKquackquackquackquackdenydenyquack!!!!!!!!!

andyscandy

I hope she can read a script better then she can read those Cue Cards.

ilovegossip

LOL...at the enablers. The first report was of a couple of workers who "some were working at the time", didn't see her, and they are all over it, saying it's the truth. Now one who was there, who saw it, who said he's already talked to the police, who said there is video evidence comes forward, and it's all BS. How typical.

How about EVERYONE waiting until the police make a statement before jumping to ANY conclusions.

But nope...the enablers can't do that. Lindsay is innocent no matter what! Apparently she's a saint...

Grandma Cracker

Saint Homebody would never rough any girl up in a bar.

Mike

She is a B- actress with no talent. Every movie she is in bombs and is a serious money looser. Eventually the producers of her movies will go else where and drop her completely. The drugs and destructive behavior have made her a human train wreak.

Nicoleasm

The hotel doesn't want to give up the footage b/c they're waiting for biggest payout or the highest bidder in the media to get it first. If they gave it to the PD then it'll be given out for free. But I'm sure a subpoena will solve that problem...so the hotel better hurry up and figure out what they're doing.

Hamptonsdude

This ex-actress seems to think she's entitled to do whatever she wants. She's gonna pick on the wrong person someday!

BB not bb

I think Lindsay is a good actress. She makes boring seeming movies like Mean Girls or Georgia Rules interesting with her portrayals. I don't know what else she has been in aside ffrom the Disney kiddie movie that I never watched.

She is what she is but I don't think it is a criminal so much as just an emotional person who is undisciplined.

U.N.Derstand

This story is 100% true. A friend of mine told me about it on Friday - long before the story broke. She was at Smoke & Mirrors and saw a crew throwing ice super hard at Marisa's back as she spoke to an Asian guy at the next table. Lindsay was the ringleader. A lot of people saw it happen. The ensuing fight was between LiLo and Marisa and was broken up very quickly by two security staff - Lindsay was allowed to remain and Marisa was very swiftly taken outside. I'm guessing it's one of these guys who's come forward. LiLo's mad for claiming that she didn't leave the house. She will totally get busted for this, and it sounds like she totally deserves it (again).

Jeannie

IF it was LiLo who got into a fight at The Standard and management is not cooperating it would NOT surprise me at all. The Standard does not like to get LAPD involved in ANYTHING. Case in point, a beer bottle was thrown from one balcony to the adjacent one and security got involved instead of the police. There are a lot of cover ups, a lot of giving out information on who's staying there and even what they eat on what days, etc. If the tabloids hadn't picked up this story, I don't think it ever would have gotten out there. IF the story is completely fabricated (which I think it might be), I wouldn't put it past The Standard to play in this garbage solely for publicity for them. In regards to the so-called "victim", I think she's probably just looking for attention. To say that management in this hotel is a lazy, incompetent, joke would be an EXTREME understatement. If anything happens at night, you're on your own because NOTHING will be done. Trust me on this one because I practically lived there for over a year and was considered a VIP. I just finally had to stop staying there.

Jordan

I think there is truth to this story. Even lindsay's Aliby is wishy wahy she was at home watching homeland. If her big career comeback is on the tv lifetime movie Liz taylor i would think she would be taking that very serious and watching as much liz taylor movies as she possibly could.

Meanwhile for some unknown reason the hotel does not want to give up surveilance tapes that the police can get a warrent for and get them anyway. Something is wrong on the hotel part.

help this young woman

Hi, Linds. Long time no pee. I have July 06, 2012 open on the docket. Does that work for you?

ketjo

I know Julia Roberts always carries scripts around everywhere to show people she actually has a job....NOT !!

This Lohan Inc playbook is so assinine....they are gerbils on their little spinning wheel running round and round and round doing the same thing over and over and over again...If it worked once do it again is their motto......
Lets see. to counter bad publicity.
Go out with sissy on a papped shopping trip
Been seen in public lunching, shopping , playing
on the filthy beach...
Carry a suspicious looking pile of papers around like
its a script or important papers...
Crash some parties and get picture taken and run
back to the car.
Do another "I'm changed" I'm Grown Up" or I've
Seen the Light" which every suit the occasion
interview with mommies secret Friend Matt Laur.
Get lover to buy me a photo shot with some off
shore company and photo shoppe the hell out of the
photos...
More of the Same.....

Sandi

Sounds fishy to me... with all the cell phones out there and all the trouble Lindsay has been in of late I'm sure someone would have acted pretty quickly to video tape that, so it just don't add up in my mind.. and it seems everyone is just out to try to get her in trouble lately.. sad

help this young woman

[D] I never do anything wrong
[A] That isn’t Salvia in my bong
[D7] You didn’t see me doing coke
[D] That champagne glass still isn’t broke
[A] I’ve never peed right on the floor
[D7] I am NOT rotten to the core