'The Three Stooges'

Who'd You Rather?

4/14/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0413_3_stooges"The Three Stooges" aka Moe (Chris Diamantopoulos), Larry (Sean Hayes) and Curly (Will Sasso) are back on the big screen.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Geoffrey

Clint howard would make such a good larry

Joao

Oh boy... Hollyweird taints another classic with a horrible remake because it has ceased to produce anything iconic.

Ghoster

Curly: "Hey, bring me back an order of burnt toast and a rotten egg."
Larry: "Burnt toast and a rotten egg?"
Curly: "Yeah, I got a tape woim and it's good enough for him."

Superman

I think Hollywood is trying to give orphans a bad reputation. Poor things.

Holly

Moe would clearly be the best of the bunch in bed because he is the smartest of the three idiots.

Meanie

I simply do not get why anyone would think this shtick is funny. It wasn't funny in the 60s and it's equally dumb now.

Meanie

Is Hollywood even capable of an original idea anymore? Remakes, remakes and more idiotic remakes.

nancy williams

I worked with Larry Fines(the origanal Larry)nephew back in the early 70's.He was so proud of his uncle.Cubic zircon can look like a diamond but it's not.Imitation is so sad.

Diana

My grandfather lived in St. Louis and worked at a restaurant washing dishes. He heard all this loud noise coming from the dining room. He looked out the little kitchen window and low and behold it was the three stooges. They had just got their start. He said they were dancing with the ladies, stepping on their dresses. I'll never forget that story!! Listen to your elders, they are wise and have good stories!

nof

Congratulations to the phenomenal Farrelly Bros. for making this happen.

I'm proudest of Peter, a former rooms.

Nothing stops him - strongest dude I've ever seen.

Self-belief that comes from their remarkable Dad.

-Love the Farrelly Bros.

Saints fan

Sorry, but some things are just better left in the past. They weren't funny then and they aren't funny now.

nof

nof p.s.

Our old man ran us down 24/7 - i.e. what P.O.S's we were.

Of the four boys - only one survived -

The others: Suicide, State Prison, Car Crash Decapitation.

-The Farrelly's Dad?

Heaped praise, belief, love, confidence and trust -

- on Peter and Bob

This is how you create Champions.

Peter Farrelly's the funniest dude on the planet.

Could have had a long-time career as a Number One Rated comic - had he chosen to go that route.

They walk on water as far as I'm concerned.

Role models, mentors, leaders.

And without a star on the Walk of Fame - this is what cracks me up -

Two ground-breaking, historic comedies - no star.

Wake up, Johny Grant.

awesomewave

The three of them look busy enough logjammin each other.

nof

last of it p.s.

...Maybe Hollywood's learned their lesson.

-Will leave the-Farrelly-Bros. alone -

-Not insist on wider, broader comedies.

-The Farrelly's need chaos, mayhem and disorder -

-In order to be who they are.

People have written "The Farrellys' are over."

-Are you kidding me?

The Farrelly's are only warming up - trust Nof on this.

-The best is yet to come.

The Dumber/Dumber Sequel will be precedent-setting.

There will be Madness.

nof

What you want at the end of a Farrelly-Bros. movie.

The Farrelly-Bros. apologizing, and for what they've done.

It means that THE THREE STOOGES is a return-to-form:

Trust me on this, as well.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments