Vince Neil

Coolest Stage Fall Recovery Ever

4/15/2012 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0415_vince_neil_videoIt's not easy to fall on your ass on stage and make it look kinda cool ... but Vince Neil might have pulled it off last night in Las Vegas.

Neil was performing "Girls Girls Girls" in his strip club when he bit it big time trying to jump on the stage. But ever the pro, Neil figured since he was down on the ground, he'd just crawl to the front of the stage ... where a bevy of hot chicks were waiting to dance in his lap.

Perhaps it was his plan all along.

Jimmy jamz

that site above is loaded with viruses TINYURL/TpBarg

Shug

them damn lights are nuts when all f'd up!

Foxy Roxy

He was wearing UGG boots that night and the tracking from his shoe did him not justice trying to jump from stage to stage. Thankfully he was OK and performing with Sin City Sinners was an awesome Rock n Roll moment! The video footage I have is clear to see what actually happened.

Carl

This is really weird... literally as I'm reading this article the song started playing on my TV.

Telma

He looked like an old man that fell on his ass!!
That wasn't cool.

Sin D

"in HIS strip club'...Oh to be a rock star. Lucky man, lucky man.

Nvts

Fat boys should not jump

tim

you people are so ****ing pathetic please leave the celebrities alone and go home and kill yourselves ****ing homos --

Kent

Ha ha... nice work Vince. He even had a chuckle in his voice while continuing singing. I bet he was totally hammered too.

Meggie24

It's not that he decided to crawl over to the women ... he's an old man who couldn't get up after his fall.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

What a pri*K Hope he breaks is neck!His band SUCKS AND DID SUCK!

Shug

trying to navigate the stage with them disco lights flashing isnt easy...especially when you are loaded haha! dont go away mad, just go away!

Candace

Now I know where the term "dumbass" came from...they minted the word to describe him. Give it up loser! And go to the gym!!

karen darvin

ahh, the life of a rock star. yes, you get all of the girls you want. yes you can have all the meaningless crazy wild sex you want for years and years.You can buy a strip club and fall down and and have a "bevy of hot ladies" waiting at the side of the stage..I guess that this is everyman's dream.Vince, your liver is callling and by the way,you're already dead

Anonymous

Cool? LOL, I expected him to sing, "I've fallen, and I can't get up!".

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments