Angelina Jolie Legs Out ...

With Engagement Ring

4/16/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie engagement ringAngelina Jolie pulled a very special "Jolie" earlier today -- showing some leg on Hollywood Blvd ... while brandishing her fat new engagement ring.

The 36-year-old actress is serious wife material.

1213_engagement_bling_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Everyones~A~Star

way too thin wow gross poor thing :( starved for fame:(

Sonia Gallant

I like how some moviestar women feel confident enough to go out in public without a manicure or all this make up on. IF I was a star, i would do the same. People are so superficial. Which leads me to add: GIVE UP PLASTIC SURGERY too!!

Whosaidthat

I'd like to know which TMZ commentor said she is serious wife material. You're an idiot.

shirley

don't get me wrong, I think she's a great actress. But is it just me, or does anyone else think she has a bubble head? It seems way to big for her skinny body.

Safs

My word, she is so skinny. Nothing attractive about her body, set a good example to your kids Angie and eat!!! why anybody would start a twitter trend about her skinny legs is beyond me...

FStopHammerTime

Brad shouldnt have given her a ring, he should have given her a sandwich.

eventissimi

I imagine her wedding as something like this: http://www.monevent.ru/svadby/organizacija-svadby-za-granicej.html

fashionlover

Hey what's with everyone calling her ugly and disgusting. She's actually quite pretty. I agree with you that she should gain some weight but almost every women went though a time where they weren't eating well.But to get through that you NEED support not people criticizing what you do ever step of the way. Sure she made mistakes but that proves my point she is only human.

jane

She should keep those "sticks" she calls legs covered up!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12