Lindsay Lohan

Assault Accusation Will NOT

Affect Liz Taylor Role

4/16/2012 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0416_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan's alleged nightclub assault -- and her weekend-long partying -- will not scare off the producers who hired her to play Elizabeth Taylor.

Lindsay's rep Steve Honig tells TMZ he spoke to the filmmakers this morning -- after the photos of LiLo at the Coachella Music Festival came out -- and says, "Producers have assured us everything is on track and there are absolutely no problems."

Sources close to the production tell us producers also aren't overly concerned about the ongoing police investigation into whether Lindsay assaulted a woman at a Hollywood nightclub. We're told they're sticking with her ... for now.

Honig says, "Lindsay is going to star in Liz and Dick."

gloday1

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bit only for a few minutes. Lindsay is one hell of a gorgeous woman. The Taylor movie starts filming in May. Of course you dumb haters will watch it, EVERYONE will watch it! Lindsay should run for president!

LINDSAY RULES!!!!!

gloday1

@Zippydoda

fool, and an old fool at that!

LLsez

from Honig's tweets, his other BIG clients of the moment seem to be Brooke Mueller and Victoria Gotti

gloday1

@LLsez

Hey, **** for brains, don't you have one single original thought in that coconut you call a head? Piss off grandma

andyscandy

dina needs to sue that "Pedigree" chew bones commercial..
those dogs stole lindsays likeness with those chompers..

ilovegossip

Great day for a no fly zone!

gloday1

@julia2121

I like you so I won't say much EXCEPT Lindsay has this compulsion to put things right, she's insecure and God help her why shouldn't she be. Every single move she makes is under a microscope. She's young, gorgeous and has made mistakes. I want her to succeed and she will.

LINDSAY RULES!

Grace

Lindsay is not pretty enough to pull off a Liz Taylor look. the movie will be a complete flop.

Grandma Cracker

Wow, what a mess here today! Easy answer from me, "if Honig said it, I don't believe it". What did he do? Call and say, "oh by the way, my client may have new charges, do you still want her"? This is fishy and I'm not buying it.

Firefly

gloday1: less than a minute ago
ROFLMAO!!!! you numbnuts say the most disgusting perverted thing about someone YOU don't know and you ask me why I do the same? LMAO! pot meet kettle!

I don't say disgusting and perverted things about Lindsay I just repeat what is written on here and other sites and put it into my own words. I also do a lot of tongue in cheek stuff just for grins and giggles. But one thing I do is I just highlight her imperfections when she so proudly displays them.

kate

The reason why she always has to defend herself is because radar online seems to be out to get Lindsay for some reason they always write negative stuff or bs about her. All the people making fun of Lindsay for doing a life time movie are you also making fun of Rob Lowe??? He just did a movie for that channel.

melody

Has anyone seen Honig's office on Laurel Canyon??
It's a UPS STORE!!

4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd 9160...7

ilovegossip

LOL!!! One of Gloday's responses just up and disappeared before I even read it. I don't know what it said as it disappeared right before my very eyes. It must have been pretty bad for TMZ to remove it right away though! Bye bye...

andyscandy

INFERNO
CARRIE
STEVIE NICKS BIOPIC
Superman
Gotti
sharon Tate
all went away..just like this role.
her last 4 movies were BOMBS..
and her SNL appearance was worse then the "BONG SHOW"..
she beeter commit a crime soon, or her professional criminal job will be over too.

gloday1

Gloday1 is still her ya'll LOL! sorry to disappoint you ILG, was there something you wanted to say to me dufus?