Lindsay Lohan

In Nightclub Fight Sequel!!!

4/19/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime
Lindsay Lohan returned to the scene of the (alleged) crime!!! We've learned she showed up at The Standard Hotel on the Sunset Strip Wednesday night ... went to Smoke and Mirrors, the same nightclub where she allegedly pushed a woman 2 weeks ago, and got into it with ANOTHER woman ... and it ended with LiLo on the receiving end of a flying drink.

Here's how it went down.  Lindsay's friend drove her car to the hotel -- LiLo was in the passenger seat.  The driver pulled into the parking garage and hit another car.  Witnesses say Lindsay then called her dad, Michael, for help, and he dutifully showed up.

So what did Michael do?  He took Lindsay inside the club and the two hung out for hours ... we're told without any alcohol.

Around closing time, a woman in the booth next to theirs made a snide comment about Lindsay showing up with her dad.  Lindsay then got up and screamed at the woman, "Shut the f**k up."  We're told that's when the drink drenched the actress.

We're told Michael then grabbed his daughter and made a beeline for the door.

Nikki

Time to load up Hummie with all the newspapers. Second day on the job tomorrow. Newsday said its collection day tomorrow, so I should be getting alot of tips. Hope Maddy doesnt break a window with her power house throw. It will have to come out of our drinking money. Oppsie ment tip money.

Good night everyone. Sweet dreams to all. Heres to more Lohan drama tomorrow. See ya than

Vinsetta

Was Red Cloud on this thread at all? He must have had to drown his sorrows and is passed out over today's good news.

Nikki

I leave you on two notes:
Lohan is no longer welcomed at THe Standard and Smoke and Mirrors club
Marsha (i know spelled wrong) Lawyer took the tape straight to the DA today
I hope Danete Meyers has the case...BAM!
Good my TMZ Dolls..Mwahaha!

Nikki

FFS! I have to share this. It just run through my head. Milo said they were sitting in a booth drink water and talking. He got the call at 10:15 and rushed over to the club. The fight took place at 2am, thats 3 1/2 later. Thats alot of water and soada,tehe!
Anyway if they were sitting in a booth, why did he say Lindsay was danicng and thats where he fight took place. Was milo dirty dancing with her and thats why the person said Ewww! thats your dad.
Seriously after seeing Lindsay and Dina make out, I wouldnt put it passed this drugged out lying alcoholic family and the rumor of merrick about........Zipping my lips now
Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Cant wait to see what the witness say tomorrow. Ok night, hope I dont have sweaty nightmares

outsiderLookingIn

811 comments so far. This is crazy. Lindsay is a lying, stealing, spoiled drug addict alcoholic, but she sure racks up the comments doesn't she? This girl seems to be on borrowed time now. I still think she is going to out live us all, but I also think that the quality of her life is about to go down hill.

I wonder if she will ever go to jail. Probably not. But if she keeps getting kicked out of hotels she is going to have to go live with Rogue Warrior in his Grandmothers basement. Who knows, maybe he can get her a job at the comic store with him.

Hot Farts

Hey GC!

Any surprizes here for ya?

I hope she finally gets her ass beat good and thrown in jail maybe she will finally be humbled a bit. This is not New York. Even the best raised women can get street here. No matter what age. I dont think she knows what she is dealing with. I am not at all one to be so low as to fight but I sure see it a lot here

jwoolman

Real Nicole who has been posting for ages is easy to identify: the real one is Nicole-30, the fake who steals her name and avatar to jerk all your chains is Nicole-413. Just click on the avatar, even if the profile page itself isn't viewable you can see the ID number assigned by the system in the URL. The fake can't change that.
Real Nicole: you might add this to every post, since you're being targeted by this bozo: " posted by Nicole-30, click my avatar to confirm my identity". The fake Nicole-413 steals your avatar (icon) as fast as you change it, so that won't distinguish. And TMZ allows multiple people to have the same user name, so don't bother changing that either. Sorry this is happening to you. You don't deserve it.

Grandma Cracker

I have to agree with you Zip. Something is coming up and I don't think it will be a happy thing. Entitlement is not working out well for her anymore. She needs to mend some fences and get a clue, but we all know that won't happen. Many have shown remarkable restraint where she is concerned, and those are the people that are silently respected and good with themselves and their actions. Lindsay not too much........

Vorlon

any bets on the Lohaninc spinf for tomorrow?

I'll take " It's a lie for 15 minutes of fame and getting wealthy off Lilo" for $1000 alex.

Darkape will be here claimins she wasn't even there.
Mr Stupid qill quote Twitter Numbers.
Jill666's head will explode.
susan will call it a non-story for hits.
RW will call everyone douchebags for the millionth time.

LLsez

Michael Lohan ‏ @MichaelJLohan

-Who ever coined the phrase "Down and Out iN Beverly Hills". More like up and INNNN Beveerly Hills. Def. time for a move!Gotta love this place

-its pre BDay here in LA with my girls and then a separate one with friends BUT waiting to see how things "pan out"

-@MichaelJLohan Its definitely time for a move!!".

jwoolman

I don't like bullies, and fake Nicole-413 is a bully and a coward. And the mimicry is not as spot on as you think. The fake is saying what the lynch mob thinks the real Nicole would say, not what she actually does say. So people jump up and down about the deliberate fakery and slam the real Nicole even more than they do ordinarily. This can happen to anybody. You can disagree with a poster without trying to push them off the forum. Real Nicole doesn't go after other posters, which is a characteristic I respect even though we have very different views on this issue.
We wouldn't even have this problem if TMZ would at least stamp posts with the full ID including the system-assigned number. It's very confusing when different people have the same user name, even when no malice is intended. But this is malicious identity theft because of the fake's profile (read it, fits the mob opinion of her) and the consistent theft of the avatar.

LLsez

Love Bailey ‏ @ItsLoveBailey:
@lindsaylohan daddy's nipples were on point tonight! @MichaelJLohan @PaulaAbdul #pedestrian #floppyhat @rzrachelzoe

micheal lohan in reply to: @ItsLoveBailey:
At the Standard huh? Must've missed ya. My kid was more important! Sorry!

tellmeaboutit

Oy. Just when we thought she couldn't get any dumber, she drains a little more water out of the polluted Loho family gene pool. And with daddy yet!! LOL What happened to her "friend" who hit another car with LieLo's car?? Will Lielo sue the other person who launched the drink for wasting good booze by throwing it in her duck lipped face?? Good thing her stable, sober father was there to show her the right path (for escape.) What a f*cked up bunch these attention ho drama queen Lolifes are. Ugh. Stay tuned for the excuses, whining, etc to follow from them.

Grandma Cracker

Gee, everybody smashing up Homebody's car. Lie much Homebody? Yeah, you do.

Nazario smith

I do not believe that she may involve in any case due to Night club related.