Michael Clarke Duncan

"Mayor" Kim K Sparks

Verbal Throwdown with GF

4/19/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_51sxlv5d_0_xj0gnvv70_51sxlv5d_0_xj0gnvv7
Kim Kardashian better not be counting on Michael Clarke Duncan's vote -- because dude laughed so hard when he caught wind of KK's political aspirations ... his girlfriend got pissed.

MCD and Omarosa Stallworth were outside Staples Center when a camera guy told them Kim's considering a run for Glendale, CA city council and eventually mayor. Michael's awesomely honest response -- "No she's not! Are you playing? Are you serious?"

But Omarosa immediately had Kim's back, saying ... "Run girl, run! You can win."

The whole thing quickly melted down into a heated debate -- Lamar Odom's name even got dragged through the mud.

Check out the lovers' spat. We're guessing Mike's still in the dog house ... a really big one.

Malika

She has my vote!

Malika

I look up to Kim, Khloe, Kourt and even Kris Jenner. They're my role models and inspirations.

tgrfan42069

run fron the gold digging fame whore omarosa.michael you will be glad you did..michael gets it about kim though.

Ran

I didn't know Michael Clarke Duncan was dating Omarosa. I just lost all respect for him.

Jamie

I think its funnier that a great actor like Michael Clarke Duncan is marrying Omarso. Talk about about another reality fame w***e. She was one of the first to work her way up the reality tv ranks. She even had her own show to find a man, How did she land Michael Clarke. Boss,Can you leave light on I does get a little scared. I will say he did pick a better wife then his co star Doug Hutchison from the Green Mile. Now they are a true fame w***e couple.

My Big Salami

YES! Kim K should be mayor! That would mean she would have to legalize prostitution in her city since that's what her and her entire family do anyway!...

Deelight

Kim you need to be a B.S politician because 1st) you are not smart enough and some might not care, and 2nd )your used to being pissed on and the next best thing is being crapped on... your not even American, crawl back in your hole and quit embarrassing the REAL AMERICANS.

sean

The only person running should be Michael Clarke Duncan... running away from that crazy Omarosa as fast as possible.

TD

Two separate stories: fiance and fiancee ... where NEITHER is correct. The word, properly written, uses the stress mark on ONE and ONLY e in the word. In fact, the true spelling in French has a stress mark on the a and the e of fiance. "fiancee" is not even a word. Two different stories on TMZ and they never heard of consistency or correctness. Pathetic. I come to TMZ on for photos of what's going on in entertainment since many of the gals are hot, but this crap is pathetic!

Keyser Söze

Michael just got the only honest reaction anyone could get out of that silly news.

Even more insane than Kim trying to be a politician: Duncan, are you SERIOUSLY gonna marry Omarosa?! How on Earth did she manage to get her hooks on you, bro? You know she's definitely a black mantis, right?

Anyway... expect a whole lot more and much more heated verbal arguments in the coming years... poor bastard.

Reshhia

Looks like he was telling the truth Kim Kardashian

Sally

Politics just went to hell - what a joke. She could not run a city/town. First of all, she needs to take voice lessons as she cannot even speak ! I cannot stop laughing at the announcement. Makes me thankful I don't live there.

Joan K

This whole thing has to be a joke, nobody in their right mind would think that Kimmie Trashain would really make a good leader of any kind.

lily

Wait, wait, wait. Michael Duncan Clark and Omarosa? Fiancee? When did I miss this? Has he lost his mind?

makeitstop