Burglar Bunch Defendant

Wants Salaries of Actors

In 'Bling Ring' Movie

4/20/2012 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420_bling_ring_v2

The lawyer for the Burglar Bunch member on trial for breaking in to Paris Hilton's house wants to know how much Emma Watson and all the other actors are going to make in the movie about the crime spree.

David Diamond, the lawyer for defendant Roy Lopez Jr., has just subpoenaed "The entire payroll records of all actors, consultants, and staff...."

Diamond tells TMZ ... what he's specifically after are the consultants -- some members of the Burglar Bunch as well as the investigator who cracked the case -- to impeach their credibility if they testify against Lopez.

Diamond will argue the upcoming movie compromises the prosecution's case, because it gives witnesses in Lopez' trial a financial motive to overly-dramatize the alleged crimes.

Butters_Creamy_Goo

Stiletto

I don't know why anyone would ever want to make a movie out of this idocy...but if it has Emma Watson in it...I'll buy a copy : )

VictoriaGirl

They already made a (tv) movie about this case. Did the lawyers want to know how much those actors made? Also, why does it matter what the actors make? It has nothing to do with whether their clients are guilty or innocent.

kara

The defandant may be the greatest douche in the world, its lawyer has a serious point...now the question is how hollywood blind can be...

KnuckleDragger

ZZzzzzzzz..........................

EMP BITE ME

Really?You must be joking?

CLINT

Why would anyone watch a movie about these creepy little thieves? I'm sure they'll have a screening for Prego in jail, just before his daily rape. Other than most of the staff at TMZ, who is going to watch this crap?

Tesla_Consulting

Dude's got a point.

KicksandGiggles

Burglars deserve jail time and not movie consultant fees. Pisses me off Hollywood tries to glamorize crime. Why reward these criminals with time and attention and now money? I will rip my eye balls out before I watch this so called crap movie!!

tgrfan42069

the lawyer has a good point...also will the people being potrayed in the movie get money from it?

Nostradamus

I agree with Tesla.
They're guilty as hell, but this lawyer has a valid point.

Babydoll0630

I'm not a liar and spenr a day in bed to watch, didn't finish.

Fat Mike

Holy crap, scoring Emma Watson to play a role is a pretty big coup. I hope she's grown her hair back, the Ellen look doesn't suit her at all.

ralphus

i would like to see this douche's lawyer go up against Sophia Coppola's legal team, you could make a summer comedy blockbuster out of this...

Rogue Warrior

Thanks for the arrow TMZ, although none was needed to pick out who wanted a free luxurious ride.....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments