Lindsay Lohan

Instigated Hotel Fight

... Says Witness

4/20/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419_the_standard_lilo_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan was the instigator, aggressor and drink-tosser in the fight at The Standard Hotel Wednesday night ... this according to a witness who was with the other girl involved in the altercation.

The witness tells us ... the incident began after a major misunderstanding between the two sides while they were partying at the Smoke and Mirrors nightclub inside the hotel.

We're told the girl was hanging out at the booth next to Lindsay's ... when Lohan tapped her on the shoulder aggressively and asked, "Did you bump into me?"

The girl denied the bump ... and suggested the real culprit could have been one of the guys in Lindsay's group. She then pointed to one of the men.

Lindsay replied, "That's my dad ... why would he bump me?"

The girl shot back, "You go clubbing with your dad?"

That's when Lindsay snapped ... so says the witness ... who claims Lindsay began cussing at the girl and then threw a drink at her face.

We're told Lindsay's dad realized what was happening ... grabbed his daughter ... and bailed.

Michael Lohan appeared on "TMZ Live" yesterday and adamantly denied his daughter chucked any beverage that night (below) ... claiming it was Lindsay who was the real victim and the recipient of the liquid projectile.

0420_michael_defends_lindsay
Either way, the other girl is currently weighing her legal options.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us LiLo is adamant -- her dad is telling the true story.

Grandma Cracker

Here you go HELL(p)

GRANDMA CRACKER IS AN ALCOHOLIC AND BECAUSE OF THAT SHE NEVER EVER EVER UNDER ANY CIR***STANCES DRINKS ALCOHOL.

ilovegossip

Looks like Lindsay is only shooting for one day. She's on the two hour episode, but will only appear in the second hour:

Sources close to the show tell E! News LiLo will start shooting later this week and that show execs have given her a "full scene," that will consist of one day of shooting.

dreamon

Only one day? Plenty of time for her to hit someone....

Luv

Hi Maddy, I like the dogs best too!

Ellie G

Someone on set really should "accidently" bump into her.

LLsez

!!WINDBAG ALERT!! !!NO FLY!!

ilovegossip

Grandma, have you ever mentioned a brain disease? I've been on here a lot longer than help, and I don't remember that? I know that you've been nice enough to share with me about your Alcoholism and how it was cured, and I was very appreciative of that, as it opened my eyes to the addiction. Thank you for that!

I have said I've never seen any of Lindsay's movies, but have never said anything about critics. In fact, I've said most of the non-fans say she was a pretty good actress when she was younger. I'll take their word for that. I did see one skit from the latest SNL and that was a joke, and I saw the Beezid add, and that was an even bigger joke(she was reading instead of acting!). That's my only experience with Lindsay's acting. I won't watch Glee or the Lifetime movie as I'm not interested in either. I used to watch Glee, but lost interest a long time ago. I have no desire to watch Lindsay act. I'll only look at clips if people talk about them, whether good or bad (no one has shown me a good clip, as of yet, though).

Grandma Cracker

Sorry HELL(p), but I do not have a history with crack. I have never tried crack let alone been addicted to it. My criminal history involves only DUI which I have been very open and honest about. I have never stolen, nor have I ever assaulted anyone, or been arrested for drugs.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am just a garden variety alcoholic. My struggle with alcoholism and my recovery are the biggest accomplishments of my life. Bringing this up and throwing it around on the board makes me feel proud of who I am and what I have accomplished. Thank you for uplifting my day and reminding me of what a strong and special woman I am.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm going to 'Lohan' (steal) ILG's line and say, "Wasn't it so nice here yesterday, all day"?

TheMarshmallowMan

No way was Lindsay there that night, she was at home watching True Blood Season 4

LLsez

More party pics

“@SaveTheSociety: RT @purplediary: JEREMY SCOTT and LINDSAY LOHAN at Jeremy's Adidas party at FRANK SINATRA's house, Palm Springs. http://t.co/l9V2tIyi”

Sandy

I bet the judge is watching this and is just waiting to see which day it will be when she is back in her court room!! Its not going to be long. I give it another week and she will be charged with some klind of violent act!!! P;ease stay home Lindsay!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Seriously, why did TMZ think they had to use a red arrow on a previous story to show us all who is looking for a free ride?????

Now, let's get on to schooling some H8turd a*s. If I could sue everyone who's bumped into me and spilled or thrown a drink at me, I'd be RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bietch belongs in a ditch. FACT!

ilovegossip

Hey Grandma...since this is the YOU thread...please tell us about your new Grandbaby!!!

ketjo

Excuse me !!! but how the hell many parties did the Lohan Gang of Theives hit on their party prowl last weekend...plus the apparently on going party in Mike Jr Room at the hotel.. when did they sleep ?...of I forgot their are pills that take care of that little problem...