Suge Knight

I'm NOT CONVINCED

2Pac is Really Dead

4/20/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

suge_knight_diddy_rant_tmz
There is a VERY good chance Tupac Shakur is alive and well ... and hiding ... this according to the man who was with him during the supposedly fatal shooting in Vegas, Suge Knight.

Knight just appeared on 93.5 KDay in L.A. with Tattoo and Cee Cee ... and pumped some major fuel into the biggest urban legend in hip hop ... that Tupac FAKED his own death.

Knight says his theory explains why cops never found his murderer -- because there was no murder.

"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... pac's somewhere else," Knight says.

When asked if he ever saw Tupac's body following the 1996 shooting, he adds, "Nobody seen Tupac dead. "

Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."

Chaka

Tattoo...really! Dude you got taken for a fool in from of millions of fans that listen to your morning show. Seriously Tattoo..did you really think this F@$%& lowlife fool was gonna admit on live rasio "Yeah I had Pac killed...now add a murder rap to my felon @$$!" Suge is a motha F&%$#@ lying murderer. Of course he is gonna play the part and say good things about Tupac, he's gotta play the game! If it wasn't for Pac, Dr. Dre & Snoop....that fat no name fool would STILL BE A BROKE @$$! FU SUGE!

nytmare

Well no ****, sherlock. If you were working as a cremator and someone offered you 3 million to cremate ONE body, you would retire and take off too. What a disrespectful ****hat. You're the one who had him killed, Sug. So for you to say he isn't really dead and in "hiding" doesn't surprise anyone. Pretty sure he'd have been recognized somewhere, somehow by now. What a jackass.

resident

Well no ****, sherlock. If you were working as a cremator and someone gave you 3 million to cremate ONE body of course he's going to quit his ****ty ass dead people job and take off. Duh.

pepekale

This guy was suppose to be his friend! Thats why my kids don't listen to rap music

Mary

My daughter still thinks he is alive and she is 30.

MalcomPetrie

The reason that Tupac is dead and no one has been arrested for murder (including Knight) is because foolish BS talk by idiots like him create "reasonable" doubt in other idiots heads; so if there is even a fraction of 1 millionth of a percent chance Pac is alive or even might be alive, Knight gets off a murder conviction. That comes straight from Vegas PD.

sb

2pac back

Jonas

It would make sense then. If we all recall, wasn't the U.S. Govt all over 2Pac because of what he was preaching and how he was blasting away at the so called "Illuminati"? It's a thought but what if the Govt gave 2Pac the option to fake his death and leave the country instead of actually having killing him? Yeah its out there, but what if....think about it for a sec.

dee

2pac was the type of person who had to have his voice heard. There is no way he would be in hiding for almost over 10 years- never to be heard of again. He's dead people.

Lauren

Tupac is very dead. You can find his autopopsy photo at rotten.com. Scroll down to celebrity morgue and there he is laying on the table cut open.

Adriana

Why would tupac want to hide away and fake his own death? If he was really hiding dont you think he would eventually come out of hiding and back to america? I think the people that witnessed tupac in the hospital should come forward and tell the truth and what really happened, it would answer alot of questions.

DUH

He's dead ... I have seen autopsy photos of 2pac with his chest split wide open. They are out there for all you clowns that believe he is alive

DUH

the morons that think he is alive must have an IQ of 20 or less ... HEY STUPID, HOW DO YOU FAKE YOUR OWN CHEST BEING SPLIT OPEN ON AUTOPSY TABLE WIT YOUR GUTS PULLED OUT??

T'Nae Parker

I believe that Pac is still alive. I never once accepted the fact that he was no longer with us. I was 13 in 96 didn't believe it then still don't now. The fame was too much he needed peace and I hope he found it.

Denver

Proving once again that you dont have to own a single brain cell in your head to be a rap "mogul".