Jonah Hill

Size Matters ... In Comedy

4/21/2012 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

042012_jonah_still
Jonah Hill looks like he's regained all the weight he lost a while back -- and his fans couldn't be ... happier?!? Hey, they're just thinking about his career.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

t

Didn't he dump his longtime girlfriend when he lost the weight? It's Karma baby and a whole lot of sandwiches.

NocturnalDirtPeople

Thank god he looked so horrible skinny i know that sounds bad but hey.

tucker

This is one of the few people that I think looks better heavier. He didn't look right thinner. It was like he had on a body suit that didn't fit right.

melinda

damm, he's gettin' fat again, what the hell jonah hill, eating too much late night hamburgers again, huh.

melinda

he needs to eat more subway, then he'll loose the weight for sure, i'll help you there jonah.

Samantha

I hate the fact that some people think men have to be fat so they can be funny. I hope he finds a middle group between being chubby and being fat. I loved how he looked in 21 jump st. He was very cute!!!! I loved his blue eyes. I won't stop watching his movies because he regained his weight. I just won't be crushing on him. lol. seriouly, if
it would be great if he could find that happy medium. I would like to see him healthy. I liked the new look and sad to see it was short lived.
he could lose some weight in a healthy manner that would be great so he can be healthy.

Lucee

I don't really think that there was a huge change in him, people don't change their personality just because they're a bit skinny or really fat. All that people are are hypocrites here and there. He did look a bit older, but he was eventually getting to the part where he looked good Physically and Mentally. All those comments of him being funnier as his tubby self must've made him think less of himself, so he turned back to food to please his audience... That's not good. I don't know if he's happy or not now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2