Kim Kardashian & Kanye West

Spicing Things Up

4/22/2012 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoyed a dinner out
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoyed a dinner out with Kim's family last night, hitting up the popular restaurant Spice Market in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan.

As TMZ first reported, Kanye's version of Meet the Parents went well ... with the Kardashian clan thinking the two made a great couple

Bubbles The Chimp

Apparently the Millon Man March 2012 is starting in California and ending in Kim's genitals.

arale norimaki

kim you are giving AMERICANS a bad name.

kim kardashian is famous for suck ray j dink famous for spreading her legs and dating skanky men for their money then moving on to the next. She is rich and famous but total trash.

boycott KRAPDASHIAN and gay FISH

BEE

all i can say about these TWO BAH hahahahahahahahaaa!!! that's all!!

Toni

Now Kim & Kanye make a great couple?! Please they said the same thing when she was with Reggie!

don

I don't mean to be mean.....that's just nasty!!!

Pickles

Ummmm.....is her divorce even final yet? Sheesh.

lalet

What she see in him, I will never know.

palermo

Since we all saw him on last year's show this is another big crock of ...

nicole

Seriously now, why does TMZ report on her every move?!?! I know some ppl say Harvey's on pimpmoms payroll, but for real. These two deserve each other, both stuck on themselves, Kayne is the only idiot not ashamed or embarrassed to be seen with this box of rocks. I've never liked him, he's one ugly muther f*cker

nORRis8

Isn't she still married?

With a yes answer I guess that would make her a big ass *********** skank slut.

nORRis8

*********** much?

Sherri

I am utterly convinced that TMZ receives money from this untalented whore for posting stories on her. I rarely come to this page anymore because this site has become boring. So how much does she pay you to print daily worthless stories about her every move? Sell outs!

tnmurdock

OMG I wish and really really wish... I mean christmas wish that I could make myself care about this...but I can't I just can't...must hit red x... hey TMZ I want to be on TV...make me famous

Googie

Barf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELLIE

THERE IS ONLY NE THING SHE LIKES OH JEEZ EXCUSE ME LOVES AND IT IS NOT HIS SMILE. IM SURE YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND SHE IS A SPOILED ROTTEN UGLY SKANK BRAT AND HE IS NOT EVEN A MAN AFTER THE WAY HE TREATED TAYLOR SWIFT THAT NIGHT AT THE AWARDS CEREMONY WHEN HE CAME RUNNING UP ON THE STAGE HOLLERING AND SCREAMING THAT BEYONCE (MOMMIE DEAREST) SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE AWARD AND NOT TAYLOR. JUST GET RID OF THESE TWO AND WRITE ABOUT SOMEONE DECENT. NOT A WHORE AND A MANIAC.