« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

My Wife Jumped Me ...

'Now 'I'm Pressing Charges!'

4/23/2012 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0422_deion_pillar_getty_cw
Deion Sanders' nuclear divorce has gone to DEFCON 2 because he just called police after his estranged wife allegedly jumped him ... and now he wants her locked up.

TMZ has learned there is a police car and a fire truck outside Deion's home in suburban Dallas. We spoke with Deion ... who told us Pilar Sanders was transported to the hospital after claiming she needed medical attention.

Deion tells us he was in his bedroom when Pilar busted in with a friend and began "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons. He says he merely defended himself until he was able to call police.

Moments after the alleged attack ... Deion tweeted, "Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!"

He continued ... "I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys."

0423_deion_sanders_tweet_v2
Deion also tweeted a photo of himself and his boys as he filled out a police report.

update_bar
Pilar was arrested after the incident -- and we got her mug shot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mddiva35

She saw those pictures of him with his new woman, Tracey Edmonds, this weekend. They were both denying they were seeing each other, but now we know.

Anonymous

Right Deion, Because healthy Christian fathers publicly tweet pictures before the police have left...

Can you say Drama Queeeeeeen?

No sympathy from me

LOLOL

Lock da crazy B1tch up....Hey Deion I saw your young side piece...Very nice Mr. Primetime...lololol

tucker

Have some respect for your CHILDREN. You and your wife need to GROW UP and stop Tweeting all your personal business. Think of your kids and not yourselves - for a change. Shameful.

The Real JJ

He should have kicked her out or left. They shouldve known it wasnt going to work out when the last fight went down.

Bill

Deion is a *****.

Muppet

Woman can be stalkers, aggressive etc. This man needs to make sure that him and his children are protected from this crazy woman! She should go to jail, certainly if it was a man doing this he'd be thrown in jail!

ohboy

@Tucker, oh shut the f*ck up. I don't blame the guy one bit. He's tired of this girl acting psychotic in front of his kids. And to be honest, posting that photo is not going to hurt his kids any worse than Pilar would. Please shut your mouth you homo.

Coco Chanel

**** just got real! 😳

I am Spartacus

dude just needs to get her out of his life.

itsnoise

sometimes when the woman is the aggressor and the man calls the cops the cops take the man. Lucky he had witnesses...

itsnoise

Deon sanders took one for the team no more child support payments for him !!!! Smart man !!! Lol

Say It Isn't So

Why does it look like the boy in the red pants at top of the pic is "cheating on his test" and looking at what the boy in the blue pants is writing, i.e., making sure STORIES MATCH, perhaps? lmao. Anywhose.....the crazy bytch SHOULD go to jail if she did do that, esp in front of the kids. what a shame, she shouldn't get away with it just because she's a woman.

Tammy

I think we ALL saw this coming!11 She kept getting more and more unhinged. And while I wouldn't tweet the police report picture ( I don't have a twitter accunt), it's a common thing for celebrities to tweet everything these days, so I'm not judging.

phil

I'm sure he's in the right and that she is insane, but yeah grow up and stop tweeting pictures of family domestic disputes. We as the public don't need to know!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments