« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

My Wife Jumped Me ...

'Now 'I'm Pressing Charges!'

4/23/2012 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0422_deion_pillar_getty_cw
Deion Sanders' nuclear divorce has gone to DEFCON 2 because he just called police after his estranged wife allegedly jumped him ... and now he wants her locked up.

TMZ has learned there is a police car and a fire truck outside Deion's home in suburban Dallas. We spoke with Deion ... who told us Pilar Sanders was transported to the hospital after claiming she needed medical attention.

Deion tells us he was in his bedroom when Pilar busted in with a friend and began "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons. He says he merely defended himself until he was able to call police.

Moments after the alleged attack ... Deion tweeted, "Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!"

He continued ... "I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys."

0423_deion_sanders_tweet_v2
Deion also tweeted a photo of himself and his boys as he filled out a police report.

update_bar
Pilar was arrested after the incident -- and we got her mug shot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TM

Best way to get the public approval is play the victim. I don't buy this crap for a second, looks like he's gathering evidence for a nasty custody battle.

MC

I wish people would learn to keep their personal matters private. Who tweets a picture of themselves filling out a police report with their kids in the photo?

bring back recent posts

...those poor boys...lovely role models BOTH parents are!!!!!!!!

Robert

Prosper, Texas is Not a suburb of Dallas. It is a stand alone town north of Denton,Texas!

jay

I AIN'T SAYING SHE A GOLD DIGGER, BUT SHE AIN'T MESSING WITH NO BROKE,BROKE!!! LMFAO

robbed

now neon deion has lost all credibility.....to tweet that is just embarrassing...

Vonnie

She just needs to leave his home. She has been using the media to make him look like a bad guy for months so I think he was just covering his butt. The issue hear is that she signed a prenup and now she wants more money. All the drama is about money she has no right to. Really sad and desperate. Get a job Pilar!

DahhTroll

Loser has to take time out to make a tweet so people well belive his side of the story if he realy loved his kids he would be comforting them not tweeting!
Plus he needs to show repcpt for her being a mom.
Im srure she has taken so much crap off him thats why mybe she snapped.
Get a life and stop tweeting your personl bizz just to bash your wife!!

Susan

Who is more stupid - fighting in front of the children & having to fill out police reports. The children should be sent to a relative until these 2 settle their differences before someone really gets hurt.

Kari

He always pulls this "pray for us" crap--this man is no victim of anything!

BellaJ

This is ridiculous! My ex-husband assaulted me in front of our young children and the LAST thing I would have done is gone to my twitter page to tweet about it! His priorities should be in protecting his children and to stop dragging their mother through the mud even if she does deserve it. They saw what she did so they already know. That doesn't make it okay for him to trash her in the court of public opinion as she is still their mother. All this does is make him look bad! Just my opinion...

Hollywood Kev

She been working out doing workout videos so he better be careful she don't take out his knees.

Throwback kid

deion should have married Devin Deray instead, she is hotter than Pilar

Sultry

Tap dat a$$ Pilar!!! Yea!! Sick of lying cheating S O B husbands. And he gets their babies to go with him and file a report on mom. LOSER!!!! Pay her and send her beautiful a$$ on her way. Punk!!!

Knoxeema