Jennifer Hudson

Breaks Down On Stand

In Murder Trial

4/23/2012 11:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0423_jennifer_hudson_testify_trial_murder
Jennifer Hudson dissolved into tears as she testified at the trial of William Balfour -- the man accused of murdering her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.

Hudson broke down when the prosecutor asked her about the last time she saw her family.  She said her last visit was just days before the slaughter.

Hudson broke down again when the prosecutor handed her a photo of her mom.

Most relevant to the case ... Hudson told jurors no one in her family wanted her sister to date William Balfour, the man accused of the triple murder.  She said she always tried to keep her distance from Balfour.

Hudson says she never , EVER liked Balfour ... saying, "not even in grammar school."

Jennifer told the court she tried to keep her distance from William whenever she thought he would be around ... saying, "Where he was, I tried not to be. So if I saw him, I separated myself."

DJ

Poor Jennifer.

Jamie

I'm glad they put her on the stand right away to show the jury what he did to the whole family not ust Jennifer and how they have all been effected by it. Just like any man he deserves a far trial, but I like how they are setting the stage for this case.

cass

I feel so bad for her. Stay strong Jennifer.

Greygoose125

How sad that the Hudson family is going thru this trial.

Big D

Are they blaming George Zimmerman for this too

JMP

That must be horrible. I hope she has the strength to go through it again.

Delaware D

So sad. Stay strong, Jennifer!

Miz Val

This fool has a defense team! For what? Where did that money come from? He's as guilty as homemade sin. Fry his narrow behind Chicago style

writenow

Poor Kid. Hope the jury sets a record in convicting him. He'll live life behind bars because of the corruption in IL, forced the Gov. to quit using the death penalty.

Joe

hey, black people were killed. i wonder where sharpton is protesting. oh wait, a black killed another black. sharpton wont do anything about that. he cant preach hatred for the whites when stuff like that happens, so he just disregards it. shame on you sharpton. if you are going to be there for one black murder, then you should be there for all black murders.

Malin

Poor Jennifer? Yes. As for her sister, I feel no sympathy for that bitch. She laughed about her brother being murdered, saying that 'she was the pretty one in the family now.' As far as I'm concerned, she is just as guilty as Balfour for dating such a disgusting piece of garbage and keeping the thug around her family. Fry her, too!

Jack

If she loved her family so much why didn't she move them out of the hood? I understand it wasn't random but it still may not have happened.

steve

shes soo phony just look at her at the airport pat down sticking her tongue out like a 2yr old child ...

Big D

my co-worker's mother-in-law makes $800 hourly in the hotel. She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $32771 just working in the hotel on her back for a few hours. Read more on this site http://www.pimpyourmotherinlaw.com

Maryann Marano

My Dear Jennifer...wipe your tears with the precious memory of your loved ones...Heaven will redeem their souls in due time for everlasting light after God calls their body out of the grave....soon sweet child of faith! Hold on for just a little bit longer...hold on. :) xoxox

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments