Michael Lohan

Rosie O'Donnell

Is a Talentless FAILURE

4/24/2012 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-michael-lohan-rosie-odonnell-tmz
Rosie O'Donnell
is in no position to bash Lindsay Lohan -- at least according to Lindsay's loyal father, who claims Rosie's a washed-up failure at life ... who only stayed famous because she adopted a bunch of kids.

Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "Who the hell is Rosie O'Donnell to judge anyone, especially Lindsay, who has far more talent than Rosie ever had?"

He says, "Lindsay's talent isn't limited to being a comedian or getting notoriety for adopting and raising a bunch of kids. Sure, [Lindsay] has her pitfalls, but she is 25, and how old is Rosie?" (50, in case you're wondering).

Michael adds, "Two failed talk shows, a failed marriage, etc ... He/she who is without sin. May they cast the first stone."

As we previously reported, Rosie went on "Today" this morning, claiming Lindsay hasn't made a single good film since she was sixteen ... and isn't capable of portraying Liz Taylor in her new movie.

Danielle

The Secret Service approved lindsay lohan cause they need more prostitutes or haven't you heard?

andyscandy

Madisyn: 7 minutes ago
I can't believe the Secret Service approved this. She has a short temper and likes to throw things. I'm shocked she can get anywhere near the President. When is this dinner taking place, what date?
---------
I have to laugh AT that..this is the same secret service that is under investigation for protitutes..

tellmeaboutit

HaHaHa Old ragged balls Michael is calling someone else a failure??? That's funny. Didn't he just get out of jail AGAIN for his wonderful decisions/actions. He gives new meaning to POS trash.

Rich

Lindsay's talent is, pill popper, druggie, drunk, and accidents. Now that is talent. She has wasted the best years of her life, with her father being as bad. Sad.

ketjo

BBBBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!
I gona sue yes I am....I have laughed so much I have aggravated my poor spine again......but its so funny !!!!
Lindsays Loonies and Lohan Inc are crowing like banty roosters about her being asked to the dinner....Its the Gretel bit*hes version of being a pet monkey into a high society dinner party for the shock value and entertainment of watch the monkey try to act like it knows what the hell is going on.....even with Shawn there holding her leash she will still be the monkey ....and its not at the White House and its not a dinner with the President its held at whatever hotel they picked for this year and host about 3000 people at one time.....as for being exclusive ...why they been know to invite a hillbilly every once in a while......LOL

Nikki

If gas gets any higher, I'm cutting a hole through the floorboard and Flintstoning my Hummer

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I have it showing on MSNBC at 6:30 pst. I'll tape it, THIS I have to see.

Nikki

Its that time, Night to all. Sweet Dreams....Till tommorrows Rosie let me down..Boo-hoo!

Marty

Now that is a pair to draw to.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Honig said this. He really must've been homeschooled. recently, privately homeschooled.

"I think Rosie should focus on her own career and stop worrying about everyone else's. It's hard to take these comments seriously considering they are coming from someone who just had her own talk show cancelled, but I guess she has to find a way to stay in the news, even if it is at the expense of someone else."

Nikki

Theres three upstairs!

Danielle

What star said was the best part...people will always watch a trainwreck...lmao!!

Nikki

They sent one out!

Grandma Cracker

Jeez,if she can't get into Canada, why should be allowed around the President? LOL at Lindsay and her family. Wouldn't it be a scream if she was denied entrance to that too?

LLsez