Brazilian Blowout to Octomom

Stop Abusing Taxpayer Dollars

On Our Products!!!

4/26/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425-octomom-nadya-suleman-brazilian-blowout
Brazilian Blowout -- the company behind the hair procedure Octomom dropped hundreds of dollars on while on welfare -- is MORTIFIED by Octo's reckless spending ... and now, it's hatched a plan to make things right with taxpayers.

BB CEO Mike Brady tells TMZ, "We want to make sure that California taxpayers' money is not going to anything other than taking care of [Nadya Suleman's] children. We don't want to see those kids miss out on anything at the cost of a Brazilian Blowout."

So, a rep for the company tells us, BB is offering to reimburse Octomom the entire cost of her recent Brazilian Blowouts -- plus other hair treatments -- totaling $520.

But that's not it -- BB also wants to give Octomom free blowouts in the future at the company's salon in West Hollywood ... so she's not squandering her limited cash supply on luxury goods. BB will even cover the cost of a sitter while the mother of 14 is getting primped.

To top it all off, BB is offering to pay to fix Octo's toilet -- which might finally allow her kids to poop inside. One can only dream.

Julie

If you all remember who was the governor of California at those time when Octo was having them babies, it alls falls in place.

A viewer

So now this breeder will be getting free hair treatments, sitters, taxpayers money, etc? What a joke. The money she'll save on her stupid hair jobs will now be spent on more of her mani/pedis, starbucks, lip injections and big macs. She won't be spending any of the saved money on her brood - those poor kids. At least when the little ones get into school, our tax money will provide them with their two hot meals a day, free babckpacks, school clothing, shoes, school supplies (yes, California has the program for underpriviledged kids) . She sure knows how to work the system.

Bamby

On another note,I recall that not to long ago that it was found that the BB treatment had some very bad toxic chemicles that they use and thought that the gov was going to try and get it banned. Formaldehyde was one of the chems. Why would anyone want to use something soooooo toxic on their head period.... Crazy

Bamby

Are you kidding meeeeeeee, Very thoughtful of BB to actually think of the well being of the children like we all do. BB is doing it for the publicity. I have raised kids and let me tell you I have and always will sacrifice any hair treatment (Never did anyway!!!) just to assure the bills were paid with food in the house and that my kiddos had a safe, clean and stable environment with functioning toilets. I could not ever fathem the thought of putting myself first when it comes to kids. Octo needs to learn that after she had her brood that she no longer comes first but unfortunately does has a very selfish side to her.

Tam

Well dang! I think I will go to a fertility doc and have about 10 kids and see what I can get for FREE! Give me a break!

Nancy

GIVING things--money, services, products, ANYTHING--to this woman is not the answer. That's just enabling her behavior and bad judgment. Those kids need protection from her and she needs protection from herself. Take the kids away and just be done with it already.

lovetohatecelebs

That's such bull****. Give her a used hair straightener if anything (she doesn't deserve ****), and tell the bitch to stop worrying about her hair and start focusing on taking care of her house and kids.

spenditall

#289, What a joke!! How can she sue anybody for taking a pic of her kids on a potty chair (covered I might add) when FRAUDYA took VIDEO of her tups fully naked and posted it on her UScream show and charged money??

buzz kill

What ever happened to that TV show "Queen for a Day". Maybe they could do a remake and call it "Welfare Queen for the Year".

REALLY UPSET!!!

You are rewarding BAD BEHAVOIR!!! You're not helping the CA taxpayers or her kids...all you're doing is promoting your company!!! Next you'll be sending a limo to pick her up.......WHOLE THING BAD MOVE ON YOUR PART! I would NEVER use your product now!!!

SouthernGal820

Okay, so here's the deal...I'm a WORKING TAX PAYER that has worked since I was 16 and at times worked two jobs. I've NEVER had any assistance in any way - I'm coloring and blow drying my own hair (and actually recently cut it myself and must say, it looks pretty good!) to save money. So what do I get for free??!!

loyd christmas

Was is this Nasty Bi**H still relevant? she's done nothing but pop out kids. And people bend over backwards to give her **** and pay her bills. Get a F-in job and keep your leggs closed. If you have ever heard her talk. She's a class "A" nut job!

srsly

Brazilian Blowouts: Boycotted.

CN

Here she goes again, scamming and conning people out of what she wants because she can't manage her own life. If anybody else showed such POOR JUDGMENT, they'd have to deal with the consequences. But not Octo - she's too good for that. Take the kids away and let her float into obscurity. Fcuk up all you want lady, just don't take the kids down with you.

Lisa

She needs to be mentally evaluated.Read where she locks her self in bathroom and cries.She needs to say I can't do this.The kids are neglected ,sleeping on floors and probably not fed right.Plus there is no way she can possibly give all of them the attention they need.The system should not wait any longer ,they are damaged by her beyond what we can see.Her hair nails and trainer are not at all a important when she can't take care of them.She is a BIG MESS.