Octomom's House

Gets Graffiti-Scrubbing Facelift

4/26/2012 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0426_a_octomom_walls_painted
Octomom
's graffiti-riddled den of filth is morphing back into a normal-looking house -- at least for now -- because the entire interior just got a fresh new paint job ... and TMZ got the photos.

As we first reported, La Habra Police Department and the Orange County Dept. of Children and Family Services showed up at Nadya Suleman's home Tuesday, after receiving a complaint that the mother of 14 lets her kids live in horrendous conditions.

But today, DialAStar.com -- the website that pays celebs to talk to their fans on the phone -- donated the company's first month of profits (over $10,000) to spruce up Nadya's house.

A rep for the website -- which employs Octomom along with several other celebs -- tells TMZ, cleaners have already started painting over the giant murals of graffiti inside and outside of the house, patching holes in the wall, and fixing the doors.

As for Octomom's stylist's claims that only one toilet works in the house -- we got video of Octo proving it's no longer true ... you see her flushing THREE toilets.

0426-octomom-proof-flush

likeomg

I wish someone would have been around to donate my family $10,000 when I was growing up. Both of my parents were hard workers with not near as many kids as her, and we had some super hard times.

TMP

That's it. I'm going to quit my job, pop out a bunch of kids from different daddies and sell my sob story about how I can't afford them to the press. Maybe then people will give me FREE daycare, free hair care, free house cleaning, free money.. seriously, I pay for all that stuff cause I was a total dumbass and did stuff the right way... go figure.

ummm?!

DialAStar should have paid for SuperNanny. Send Super Nanny to whip Suleman's a*s*s in shape and to teach her some parenting skills. She could probably teach the kids how to cope with their crazy mother too.

Sandy

FK'N CLAPPING LOUD!!!

DATTA GIRL NADYA! SHOW THESE JEALOUS FOOLS HATERS OUT THERE WHAT TIME IT IS... TEAM-MUTHA-FK'N-NADYA!!!! She totally got her um together... People always trying to take Nadya down, kick her why she's down and every time SHE RISE!!! You go girl!!! luv ya.

IN YOUR FACE HATERS!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ginger Pail

What a disgusting house! Is there crap written on every wall? Broken tiles in the bathroom, toilet paper on the flooor, geez lady get a maid. Wait,you have 4 maids every week, you are a real pig.

Aussie

Is that more damage to the door, with 4 smaller holes and 1 large hole in the door, as well as the bottom plate used to cover other damage ? I also see patched repair work to the walls, and a couple of obvious new holes in the wall as well. While I am still trying to come to grips with US welfare system, I really do not understand why US corporate sponsors are expected to pick up the tab for this woman and her brood, when she has no obvious intention of disciplining her children, providing proper care or looking after other person's property. There are other people genuinely struggling who deserve preferential treatment than this trash.

Aussie

PS, forgot to mention ..... send her overseas with the rest of the convicts.

Juteel

The woman never goes out. I cannot imagine her life. She is a nut... however, she has built herself a h*ll. So, she gets her hair done. SHe had plastic surgery. Her life is horrible. No, I do not feel sorry for her.. I just understand that she does not have a life. Having 14 kids is nuts.

janebug

It's not about what the house looks like, it's about what is happening to these kids. Anyone who would let this happen is not competent to raise 14 kids. She obviously has no control over her own children and eventially one of them will end up injured or dead. Then this creature will be boo-hooing and taking up collections in their name.

Combichrist

Yaaay! It's good to read comments made by REAL individuals where many are seeing Octoscrubs as she really is and not by her unpaid shills and delusional trolls.

julie

I love how she made a terrible decision and now is getting sh!t for free for the rest of her life. Geez... Those kids should have been taken as soon as they were born.

julie

And why the hell did those kids have so much spray paint on hand to cover every wall? Who gives kids SPRAY PAINT?!?!?

Kath

Look closely as she walks around that house. Every.single.surface. is trashed. Its shameful and pathetic. She's a pig. SHE didn't clean that place, SHE's not supermom, the cleaning service did it. And really, that brown wall? Looks just as crappy painted as it did when it had graffiti on it.

Just goes to show...you can't fix stupid. All her little rugrats are doomed to be welfare recipients.

campy

LMAO. Hole in the door that are consistent with kicks from someone of adult height. I can only imagine how that happened. "JUST STAY IN THERE AND STFU YOU LITTLE RATS!" hahaha

meee

I am so sick and tired of her getting away with neglecting her children. If it were anybody else CPS would have had those kids taken away from the home but instead she gets rewarded and gets free hair products along with free plumbing and a new paint job in her house..what is the world coming to. Rewarding ignorant people and then wondering why the world is the way it is...this is sad!!