Kim Kardashian

Spends a Bootyful Day in NYC

4/27/2012 7:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian an her world famous gigantic badonkadonkWith Kanye West nowhere in sight, Kim Kardashian spent some quality time with her world famous gigantic badonkadonk while out spending her share of her $40 million reality TV deal in NYC on Thursday.

A derriere can be a girl's best friend too.

0427_kim_footer

Lovejac23

My word..That thing hasn't rotted out yet?

Dean

Gawd, what man in their right mind would find this horse's ass attractive...she has the worse body shape of anyone in the Hollywood scene...just skanky ugly!

edeveryday

I must say, that is one SERIOUS pooper!

bluemoon

Grotesquely ugly. That belongs in a circus sideshow. She must smell like a barnyard unless she hoses that thing down four times a day.

Sue

Thats one fat ass. I would hate to have one that big. Can you imagine what it will
look like in 10 years ?? OH My

BOYCOTT THE KARDASIANS, BOYCOTT THE KARDASIANS, BOYCOTT THE KARDASIANS

Edward

When I was growing up it was not considered sexy to have a big ass. To me that is just plain ugly.

TJ

What's a silver back??

Who Knew

That thing has it's own weather system.

Jillian

She makes COCO'S ASS look anorexic!

robin

Kims ass is huge and to big for her body!!!! I dont think her ass is sexy I think its disgusting, is what is called a LARD ASS.

winter_rogue

she might be pretty but her personality on her show just show's how fake , annoying and conceited and spoiled she is .. and her ass is huge and disgusting lol.. her sisters are 100x better and prettier.

JJ

THATS CRAZY BIG I MEAN I REALLY AM SHOCKED KIM K FLAUNTS HER BUTT AS MUCH AS SHE DOES, WEARING PANTS LIKE THAT JUST MAKES PEOPLE FOCUS ON THAT AND INSTEAD OF HER
BUT I GUESS SHE IS GOING FOR THAT LOOK

bbutton

I would like to lay my head on that pillow...o beautiful

cc

Please...no more kardashian stories! It is getting really old. Besides what are they famous for ? Being curvy ,Bad reality shows And having a Dad who was one of O.J Simpson's Attorney's????If that is what makes you famous in America -this is very sad.

JDoll

Ugly fat fake @ss. She takes the fat out of other places and shoves it in her fat @ss. She ****ed her face up with all that surgery, puffy and looks nothing like she used to. Damn lion /maul/puffer fish. What a shame but then again she deserves it. When the ******* are people ever going to get over her? she is boring and bland as hell. She is fake and yes she is dumb, she is just lucky there are dumb@sses even stupider than her to support her ungrateful talent-less @ss. Every damn new site i go to online is about this loser and her chipmunk fugly ass racist boyfriend.