Warren G

Dr. Dre Prescribed Me

a Killer Workout Regimen

4/27/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Warren G then and nowHe went from pudgy to skinny on "Celebrity Fit Club" ... but now Warren G is straight up muscular ... and it's all thanks to his brother, Dr. Dre.

The rapper tells TMZ ... he let himself slide after his stint on the reality show back in 2007 ... but was recently inspired to get his ass back in the gym after a brutally honest conversation with Dre.

“A lot of people in my family have high blood pressure" ... Warren says ... adding, "Dre told me I better start hitting the gym ... so I took his advice."

Warren says his "feel good workout plan" consists of running and boxing nearly every day ... along with cutting the crap out of his diet.

Still, Warren admits his renewed exercise kick isn't just health related -- "Seeing Dre looking all cut up and in shape made me want to get myself together and look right, too.”

Gotta respect the honesty.

0824_weight_loss_footer

Bridget

I'm glad he has been able to "regulate" his junk food intake. I know corney, but had to be said.

Good for Warren G. But I will never figure out how they got him in that outfit for celebrity fit club.

gcb0569

Our 1st Black pregnant man.

bbnx

Am I missing something here....? The "before" and "after" pics look the SAME!

Luv

He looks the same??? What are you guys looking at? Look at his arms on the right. Absolutely no muscle.

birdbath

Maybe the worst, most poinless article I have ever read.

Jeff Daniel

Check out www.FeelRich.com

Where Fat Joe, Paul Wall, and many others show how they stay fit and feeling wealthy.

Max

Why's he wearing a girl's halter top in the before picture?

lookItsMegRyan

Dr Dre in search of his next hologram.

bubblezzz

Happy for him and his family! Always loved Warren G. fat and all ( :

Metta Worldhate

Dre just hooked him up with his steroid dealer. Now, not saying that's bad, like our backwards thinking society thinks, but don't lie about it.

anon

warren g looks great now hes lost the weight him and dre are step brothers he has a new album out this year good on him

www.studio-earphone.com

really golad

poplarstuff

good for him for getting control over his diet!! interested in becoming gluten free and changing your life too? check out this easy guide on how to be gluten free!! http://www.howtoraisekidsglutenfree.com/?hop=dstead19