'90210' Star Trevor Donovan

Parties with 2 U.S. Presidents

... and 1 Dalai Lama

5/1/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Trevor Donovan and Bill Clinton
What does Bill Clinton, the Dalai Lama and lonely teenage girls across the world all have in common?? They all LOVE "90210" hunk Trevor Donovan!!

The 33-year-old heartthrob glad-handed some of the most powerful people on the planet last week at the 12th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates in Chicago ... and TMZ has the pics.

Among the high profile guests -- Jimmy Carter, former President of Poland Lech Walesa, a couple of Kennedys, Rahm Emmanual and Sean Penn.

0430_trevor_donovan_dalai_lama
So why was Donovan there? Trevor recently told TMZ he's tight with the Kennedy family and has become very active in the political scene as a result. Plus, he's really, really good looking.

Got more questions? Trevor is ready to spill his incredibly sculpted guts about the party later TODAY when he appears on "TMZ Live" at 1:30 PM PDT.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Wow, that makes him special...Not.

My Big Salami

TMZ if your going to report news on nobodys please include Moesha, Eric Estrada, Fabio, Right Said Fred, The Geico Caveman, Mr. Belding from "Saved By The Bell" and Lorenzo Lamas...Thanks!

Jackie

Bad actor..just looks is what makes him what he is...though he resembles my retarded ex-bf.

SLH

why are you insisting on calling it a "party"??? no one even has a drink in their hand.

CCCP

who cares??? dalai lama is a thug with his tons of CO2 emissions.

Fran

Dear TMZ writers: "What does Bill Clinton, the Dalai Lama and lonely teenage girls across the world all have in common??"

Get thee to a grammar book. Try "What do Bill Clinton, the Dalai Lama and lonely teenage girls across the world all have in common??"

I think that may have been third grade.

CCCP

Dalai Lama's stylist should be fired! He's wearing this red curtain since WW2.

lissabirdie

Oh. I thought that was Brad Pitt..

Truth

WOW, TOO BAD HIS IQ DOESN'T MATCH. #TRUTH!!

Bridget

Have you ever had a stranger just start talking to you and you nod your head and smile to be polite??????

Thats what the photo with Clinton looks like. Clinton smiling to be polite but thinking... who the :bleep: is this...and why is he talking to me.

Hank

GOD I love him, he looks so much like Finnick Odair

kelli

That's so cool. I'm glad he's active with good causes like Human Rights and GLAAD. Go Trevor!

I'm Heeeeere

I'm glad to hear good news about actors like Trevor doing useful things like this, than stories of spoiled brat celebs getting busted or partying and being completely useless to the planet.

Finnick

He's so dam good looking. But that's so awesome. I love Hunky guys with good hearts and hot butts

Izzy