Wiz Khalifa

Busted for Weed ... Again

[UPDATE]

5/2/2012 6:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_wiz_khalifa_getty
Wiz Khalifa -- who famously raps about rolling joints "bigger than King Kong’s fingers" -- was busted for weed AGAIN last night ... the 2nd time in 10 days.

The Winston-Salem Police Department in North Carolina tells us ... the rapper was ticketed for possession of marijuana before his concert in Winston-Salem last night.

We're told officers discovered 11.39 grams of pot after searching the rapper and his tour bus.

Wiz was cited and released -- and is required to appear in court at a later date.

As we previously reported, Wiz was caught with weed in Nashville on April 21 ... after cops received complaints about marijuana smoke at a local Holiday Inn.

update_bar

10:19 AM PDT -- The WSPD tells us ... Wiz wasn't the only one busted for weed ... "other members of his band and staff" were cited as well.

Cops say Wiz and his people were blazing up on the tour buses BEFORE the concert. A court date has been set for July 27th.

0502_WHATCHA_SMOKIN_FOOTER

AyeJay

He's Wiz... he doesn't gaf in the least.. plain and simple

Ballin nigga

I'm not surprised

AliiG

Why do they keep releasing this clown?

Woot

Oh, no no no no NO no no. That MOUTH! NO!

That said, legalize weed! (And I'm not even a smoker. I just think the laws are dumb.)

gcb0569

This dumb ******** will never learn. Throw his ass in jail!!!!!!!

Vernon P. Alarcon

WEED MAKE YA SMARTER - see my pic above, u can tell Im a frikken genius by the look on my face ... ha ha, haha, ha

Seldombinlaid

He looks like a weed...

Joey

This guy is a total s***ball !

Lil

This guy stays at the holiday inn and hes newsworthy...omg. No wonder I have stopped coming here.

Bud

Once a dumbazz....always a dumbazz.

Dylan

Really? they act like weed is so bad and it will kill you... even though there hasn't been any deaths from it

bunny

He should have all his friends carry the weed instead. They should also carry as little as they can.

laurie62

Waay to go!! And these are the people who influence our kids with their music and lifestyle...of which my family is suffering the consequences of for the last year. When I look at my kids music, Facebook and Twitter...that's right who is it I see first...Wiz Khalifa. I pray for his soul as he will have a lot to answer for on the day he dies.

laurie62

taylorgang

Different laws in different states people. Stop complaining just because he's a star.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments