« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

I Don't Use Condos Anymore

5/4/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_tiger_woods_house_launch
Wanna buy an AMAZING beachfront property? Do you also have A LOT of bleach? Then you might be interested in Tiger Woods' crash pad in Orange County, CA ... 'cause it's officially on the market.

TMZ has learned ... Tiger's 2000 sq. foot condo in Corona Del Mar -- the one he purchased back in 2004 -- has been listed for a cool $2.495 million. According to reports, he bought the place for $3 mil.

The place is pretty nice ... with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a beautiful view of the ocean ... and plenty of privacy to bang all the floozies you want without your wife knowing.

In fact, Jamie Jungers reportedly claimed she spent LOTS of quality time at the pad ... before Tiger got caught.

Like we said ... bleach.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

My Big Salami

Tiger hasn't done anything in golf since 2009!...That's like talking about a VHS VCR for Christ Sake!?!..

Bridget

When I first glanced at the headline I thought it said "Tiger Woods, I don't use condoms anymore." And thought, man he's gonna go through a lot of penicillin, lol.

BostonLaw

Nice pad but to pay 2.5-3 million to live two inches from your neighbors isn't worth it. I've seen better condos for a lot less and closer to the water.

Jeff Conte

Didn't TMZ.com make a mistake a typo in the title, (leaving out the letter "m") where it should say: "Tiger Woods: I Don't Use Condoms Anymore"?

Orlando

Did TMZ just jump the shark with this lame, catty story? Let it go. Tiger Woods being a hot mess and the condo he did it in is not news. It’s almost bad has when you guys (& girls) giggle like 5th graders when you see large breast… or someone in a bathing suit

gcb0569

Too many hoes can fill up a condo. He needs Buckingham Palace.

Superman

Not worth it. It's not on the beach. The view is unimpressive. Plus it's tainted with Tiger Woods. Even if it was brand new and I was mega-rich, I wouldn't pay more than $500K for it.

PG

Yet you idiots praise the KarTRASHians and Blowhan. Go figure.

Johnny

I've never liked using condos either

Kari

I trust the bleach is required primarily because of Tiger. The article implies the women are the main reason it is required.

Flying Blind

I've been looking at Condo's in Flordia for the past 2 years, his is way over priced. The bottom has fall'n out on Condo's in general and even more in Flordia. Good Luck on that sale.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

So that's the White Chick Tiger's Lair huh? I'll bet a black chick's never seen the inside of that place other than to drop off room service or clean the room of the tigerspooge all over after his sad and pathetic crossover honkeyho romps.

gill

I don't care about him, but this new format is AWFUL. Too much clutter and I like to read things spaced in the middle, not waay to the left. Terrible.

jeff

I think that it's terrible that some as promiscuous as Tiger refuses to use condoms. With the threat of spreading STDs it's totally irresponsible! It's all about self gratification for this no good bum....

What? He stopped using CONDOS? Oh, never mind.

Truth

WHAT A RIP OFF! YOU CAN GET THAT FOR LIKE 325-375K IN MOST PLACES AND PROBABLY WAAAAY LESS. #TRUTH!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments