Usher's Ex-Wife

I Did NOT Threaten

to KILL Him

5/5/2012 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0505_foster_video2
Usher
's ex-wife Tameka Foster claims she never threatened to kill the R&B superstar, but she did admit under oath to saying "I will f**k you up" ... so you can see how he might have taken it the wrong way.

Usher and Tameka have been going through a bitter legal fight over custody of their two young children -- a fight that came to a head in a Georgia courtroom this past week.

Tameka took the stand and, as you can see in this video, was questioned by Usher's attorney about her verbal and abusive threat towards the singer -- where she allegedly said "I will kill you both," referring to Usher and his current girlfriend.

Foster went back and forth with her answer before coughing up a half-admission, saying she didn't threaten to "kill" him ... but admitting, "I did probably, out of anger, say 'I will f**k you up' and it's not acceptable."

Foster claims the menacing statement was a result of Usher gallivanting in and out of town with his new GF, which was "embarrassing" for her in such a tight knit community.

The trial will continue next week.

happypat35

I can see how Usher may have misconstrued that statement ROFL.

Celebrities Suck

Where is the video?

Jenn

Pure class right there. How did that old bag convince Usher to marry her anyways?

KicksandGiggles

It will be a while before Usher scrapes this one off his shoe. I feel sorry for the kids who will read about this crap one day.

Muppet

So because she is embarrassed she thinks it's ok to say things like this around her children to their father? She's a poor excuse for a mother and will only teach her children to hate their father. Give them to Usher and let this bitter b*tch rot!

myopinion

I wanted to judge for myself...where is the video?

Dede

Excuse me...this was the same chick who was getting it on with him while he was dating Chilli from TLC....Talk about her being embarrassed...I call it Karma bitch!

dd

Yes u did...

John

This is very sad. I could see if this chick was 19 or 20... or even 22. But almost 50 years old and behaving like this is truly PATHETIC. May we all remember Usher Raymond in our prayers, because he has really touched millions of our lives with his God-given musical talent. Amen.

TheBestHeEverHad

Now she knows the embarrassment her first husband felt when she was publicly galavanting with Usher while she was married. At least Usher waited until they seperated to move on.

John

Tameka Foster is giving all cougars, and all older people that pursue a younger lover, a bad name. It's such an embarrassment to older people. I have to realize and thank God that all older people are NOT like Tameka Foster. This woman is more bitter than death.

John

SPIRITUAL INSIGHT - And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her. [Ecclesiastes 7:28]

Cognizant _illiberal

I hate that scollywop ex wife of his but i still hope she gets custody and a crap load of spousal support and child support to serve usher right for signing Justin Bieber and usher is a punk any way but so is his ex wife she is a real dirty bitch

Rachel

He should have listened to, Mama! Now look where he's at.

northern gypsy

usher & mom were not on the same page...she knew what was up !!! sadly usher decided to ignore her and here we are...with two innocent children caught in the cross fire...tragic indeed !!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments