Bieber's Video Vixen

Don't Worry Biebettes ...

I'M MARRIED!!!

5/6/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rachel Barnes in the Justin Bieber video
Justin Bieber's super hot love interest in his new music video wants the singer's rabid female fans to know she's NOT a threat ... 'cause she's already got a man.

TMZ spoke with Rachel Barnes -- the chick who Bieber can't keep his hands off of in the new video for "Boyfriend" -- and she tells us the chemistry between the two was "only for work."

"Justin and Selena are adorably inseparable and I, myself, am already married" ... adding, "I'm a Belieber, but he's not my boyfriend."

FYI -- Bieber's fans have a reputation for being a bit ... territorial ... and some have even sent death threats to women who got a little too close to JB ... including Kim Kardashian.

But Barnes -- who got married in La Jolla last year -- says the Biebettes have been cool so far ... adding, "It's been great to be a part of the Bieber madness ... even if only for a song."

Rachel Barnes is married

Zombie Whitney Houston

She must not be attracted to little kids like Bieber.

lovetohatecelebs

How old is this girl? She looks so young in the video! lol

She kind of looks like Natalie Mejia who used to be in "Girlicious" (if anyone remembers/knows who they are, lol), but less plastic-surgery-face. haha

Gurgle

this calls for a press release?

lovetohatecelebs

Also, Kim K should be used to receiving death threats by now, and not just from the "Beliebers" lol

Susan62509

Poor lip sync job. Very noticeable.

Twilight Sparkle

Please , not only are "Beliebers" "Territorial", but they're also idiots with the IQ level of a doorknob. I mean seriously? Out of jealously and pity, they send death threats, are annoying on twitter with a Bieber trend every week, annoy the crap out of every person who doesn't like him and have this imaginary fairytale land that this beaver will eventually fall in love with them.

Get real -.- Or at least find a musician with ACTUAL TALENT to obsess over.
/endrant

Bridget

WEIRD. Someone should do a study on these beiber fans. I think kids are getting more psychotic or something. I mean we all had these HUGE crushs on celebs when we were teens but it never occured to me to threaten their significant other. hmmmmmmm

Darn kids are going bat :bleep: crazy!!!

thestupid

If I was 12 I would care. Im not 12.

NobodySpecial

He raps like a *****.

Joan K

I doubt her real man gives a rat's azz about this little boygirl. Come on this is so ridiculous.

Bubbles The Chimp

LOL!!! I am sure she is not into pre-pubescent looking idiots.

Like Justin is good-looking anyway. Yuck. That is one weird looking kid. He looks like a more Feminine Sam Ronson.

Flying Blind

Looks like she married a real man, not some dweeb that thinks he's a man.

myopinion

She is too old for him...He is so cute

SURFCOWBOY

Beiber could be my little brother so im not hating but his hair has to go. Who told him that it looks good?? LESBIAN hair and hes got some kind of Elvis thing going on. Not a fan.

who dat

Don't worry u crazy a$$ dweiber fans, she's not into twinks

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments