John Travolta

Sued By Masseur

He Touched My Penis

5/7/2012 1:36 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/8/2012 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_laqsuit_massage_2
John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

edj

True story. A friend of mine was an extra on Perfect, the film that Travolta did with Jamie Lee Curtis back in the 80s. My friend was called in to Travolta's trailer by his handlers. Travolta cut up a couple of lines which they shared...and then demanded oral sex from him. My friend refused and Travolta told him to leave, and got him fired from the picture.

queeniez71

I do not believe this! Not the part of John being homosexual or bi that is possibly true who knows and dont really care thats his business but Travolta would not have to get some guy out of the Classifieds and wouldnt risk this exact thing happening after all these years!

Matt

It's well known in Hollywood that John goes for dudes. So what! If someone touches you, get the hell out or if you like it then stick around. Simple.

Trinity

John Travolta is banned from the Spa in Pebble Beach at Spanish Bay for the same behavior he hit on a male masseuse that was straight after a massage asked him for sec. He complained to management. So now he can not walk on property this I believe is true feel free to check it out. Happened years ago every local here knows it to be true.

Hunter

Who cares what happens behind closed doors. Just another money hungry leach taking advantage of a situation.......

Me

My gut reaction is to...

believe it.

KardASSian Butt

And this guy didn't leave? I would have totally walked.

BOHO

No Happy Ending to this massage......

shadow

this appears as if the masseur was naked also What the hell was he doing Naked ???he's the masseur? How do you touch some dude there if he has clothes on ?? something really stinks here.........

izandroro

this is why i bought a massage chair

Lori

Please!!!! Why waste time with that when he has a wife. All about the money I say!

There's a problem here

Oh okay. Travolta hires a stranger then picks him up in his car and there just happens to be condoms sitting in the console of his car. I'm sure the Church of Scientology has minions to handle this kind of thing. I call Bull**it on this.

Liz

ROFLMAO!!! Oh, no WAY did this happen. Sounds more like the masseur's own fantasy to me. Go to his place, bet you find a candlelit shrine to Travolta in the guy's bedroom. I swear, I would not want to be famous foe all the money in the world.

Condor

I have some friends who worked summers at the Pebble Beach resort, and there are rumors abound about Travolta's expolits at the spa

Lynn M

This kind of garbage story needs to stop. John was thousands of miles away on the day in question. As for his membership in Scientology, I for one could care less. It's his life, not yours.