John Travolta

Sued By Masseur

He Touched My Penis

5/7/2012 1:36 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/8/2012 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_laqsuit_massage_2
John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

Moi

I've heard some stories like this about Travolta, which leads me to believe this is true. Of course, the stories could all be BS! I can imagine him being gay and trying to get random bjs and all that though.

MHFoster

Obviously there's something on the queer side with Travolta, however, being a 'mo myself, the only reason you would look for a masseur online is to gwt a little happy ending in return. Don't you think it's odd that Travolta picked the dude up, he agreed to go back to his hotel room and proceed to massage him? Not to mention, if he was indeed a professional, he wouldn't have watched him undress, paid attention to his 'semi-erect' penis, or allowed him to grope him as much as there's to claim. In fact, this masseur probably turns tricks all the time in this line of work as he's clearly not professional enough to have his own space to work out of OR drive himself. It's probably some flamer trying to get money and utilize flamers celebrity for his 15min of fame. I mean, c'mon, really?? $2 million??? He could've at least let Travolta get him off for that kind of ridiculous money....

Drew

Who cares about John Travolta?? I want to know who is the Hollywood starlet who wants a three-way and like DP !!!

Justin

I'm a guy, and if I had travoltas cash I would only hire the hottest bitches to rub me down, maybe even 2 at the same time, what straight guy let's men rub them down, defiantly gay as hell!
By the way I'm totally comfortable with my sexuallity, only woman masseuses not males.

Jen

Sadly, this is probably true. This has happened before and to a friend of mine. He was traumatized by the
experience.

loulou2lou

Me thinks the lady protests too much.

Christopher Morris

It's common knowledge in Hawaii that he is gay and has been for years.

loulou2lou

Me thinks the lady protests too much.

TNT

Kelly Preston is hot.

Betty

Johny be..good

Brina

I am embarrassed that "commoners" go as far as this. Shame on all these people who try to extort money from celebrities by making false allegation. Shame!!!

sinopakaya

I am totally confused with the chef in the room. Why was he flipping hamburger in the room?

sinopakaya

I am totally confused with the chef. Why was he flipping hamburger in the room?

Katherine

The good thing about living in a homophobic country is knowing that when a brave soul screams out 'HE'S GAY' no one believes it.

JMP

Why do these people always go and file law suits for money?? Why not go to the cops and file a report so they can take care of the crime? I call BS.