Kris Jenner STABS Back

at Facelift Lawsuit

5/7/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0505_kris-jenner_getty
Kris Jenner is ADAMANT -- her facelift did not impede her credibility to market beauty products ... and has filed a countersuit against the cosmetic company who is trying to renege on their contract.

As TMZ previously reported ... mama Kardashian was sued by B&P cosmetics in 2011, after they claimed her facelift tarnished the reputation of their product "Beautiful Eyes in a Bag" -- for which Jenner was the celebrity spokeswoman.

KJ has fired back -- solidifying her previous claim that the facelift didn't affect her eyes, or her ability to endorse the product -- by filing a countersuit last month in Ohio.

In legal docs, Kris says she held up her end of the deal and alleges B&P is exploiting her well-publicized trip under the knife in order to squirm out of their contract.

According to docs, Jenner wants to keep the $305k advance B&P gave her and seeks compensatory damages and legal fees for the entire ordeal.

A judge has yet to rule.

0508-kris-launch-credit

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Eliza

I, as a consumer, would never buy this product as the spokesperson has had plastic surgery and to me this ruins the businesses credibility and Mrs Jenner's credibility. I find this very fraudulent on Mrs Jenner's part and she needs to concede the lawsuit and pay the money.

Jordan

There are only two men who find her beautiful the first one is Mike Walters of TMZ and the second is Bruce Kardashian because he has to. Some would argue OJ simpson after all he allegedly gave it hard to Kris maybe kim wanted to make part 2 of her moms sex tape.

just my opinion

A Kardashian endorsing any product is a sure fire way for me to NEVER BUY IT! They have no integrity and put their name on EVERYTHING. These girls are even selling $100+ forever 21 look alike dresses at sears...SEARS! didnt that used to be an affordable family store? Give me a break.

Kris and Bruce Jenner look like clowns. They have 87 children between them and none of them have let them know? $$$ makes you blind.

tgrfan42069

this product worked so great for me.now watch as i get cosmetic surgery to show you just how well it worked

Jackie

LOL....Everything they touch seem to just trash.

jtw

Is there anyone out there that this family is NOT suing? Now we know why they need all their money--- rarely does a week go by that they haven't filed another lawsuit against somebody!

kali

I wish everyone would quit buying anything related to the kartrashians.

Bridget

HA, She got a facelift???

Poor thing doesn't realize that they could pull her lip completly over her head and it still wont hide the ugliness inside.

LRT

MAKE THEM GO AWAY PLEASEEEEE! I wouldn't buy anything with their name on it!

magmax

"Beautiful Eyes in Bag" ? It would be more accurate to pull a sack over her head and call it "Free Blowies in Bag"

jaha

kardashian played by the rules. kris is the mother of manipulation and she's quite good at it, she'll havwe one of the young oners go with an B and P executive and gain some publicity for the company that way, after all she's the worlds greatest pimp when it comes to getting her the bucks.

BB not bb

I think the company has a point. A face lift does pull the skin around the eyes, so it would reduce bags and wrinkles there. Maybe they could let her keep the advance and just call it even.

Marilyn

She was trying to get "the marriage special" facelift to look like her freak face hubby's twin.

Julie2

I'm not a Kardashian fan, but this is hardly Kris Jenner's first cosmetic procedure and she's bben very open about that. She's had many over the years and this company knew that upon hiring her. I hate to agree with her but I believe they're trying to weasel out of the contract, but likely not for the reasons she thinks. My guess is the Kardashian name isn't what it used to be and she's probably not moving the product. All sorts of companies are distancing themsleves from that family lately, especially in the aftermath of Kim's trainwreck marriage. I think advertisers and sponsors are finally getting the hint that we're all sick of the Kardashians.

gcb0569

The originator of turning anything into a pile of money. I'd commend her for that, but it must infringe on selling her soul.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments