MIla Kunis

Alleged Stalker

TERRORIZED Her

5/7/2012 10:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507_mila_kunis_02
Mila Kunis
' alleged stalker has been unrelenting in his pursuit of the actress ... going as far as breaking into her house, TMZ has learned.

Stuart Dunn was detained Friday, for allegedly stalking the 28-year-old actress in front of her gym ... and Friday was the third day in a row he showed up at the facility looking for her.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Dunn was arrested for allegedly burglarizing Kunis' home in January.  He pled no contest to unauthorized entry into a home and given 36 months probation.  Dunn was also ordered to stay clear of Kunis for 3 years.

It appears Dunn has violated the stay away order and he could be jailed as a result. We're told right now Dunn is in a mental facility for evaluation.

Kunis is freaked out by Dunn's persistence.  Her assistant filed a police report Thursday night. The next day, when he showed up at her health club, cops swooped in.

Pino

She’s too young to be dealing with a stalker.
It would be better for her to quit the Hollywood and settle down with a nice guy; to put an end to all that nonsense.

Mumra the Ever Living

You know TMZ, every day of the year, there are hundreds of women who are stalked by ex-husbands, old lovers, psychos, and guys who just want to rape them. I know they are not as exciting as Mila Kunas having some guy follow them around. I guess the main difference is that their ex boyfriends/husbands random psycho's and rapists usually kill them.

BB not bb

They gave him probation the first time so maybe they thought he wasn't dangerous. Maybe he is like an obsessed groupie. Breaking into someone's house is creepy, but people sometimes can't distinguish the fantasy of stardom from a person just trying to live their life.

People do follow other people. People who read gossip are following the lives of the celbrities. It is more curiosity than ill will. He didn't say he wanted to do anything to her. Maybe he is just using poor judgement.

There are weird people who follow and stare at and try to force their way into the lives of others all over. It is something you learn to deal with. I wonder if he is really following her or if she just keeps seeing him around town.

I would be cautious but I don't think she needs to be terrified or lock herself in a car for an hour. Does he really ask for her at the gym, or does he just show up when she happens to be there? Homeless people sometimes use gyms as places to wash up. Maybe they are just on the same schedule there.

Chip

Shutup, Meg.

dee

Even under HORRIBLE lighting..the chick still looks Gorgeous. I feel bad for her..it really gives me goosebumps just thinking about someone stalking her and worst case scenario, her losing her life. That would be tragic. She always seems to be a sweet, down to Earth woman. I wish her luck!

BB not bb

Maybe there is a curse on her life. Maybe Demi is jealous seeing her with Ashton and worked some Kabbala magic on her. It seems to be deflecing off into her house and into her hired help. Some Kabbala is just philosophy but some people use it as a form of witchcraft which I think she does, becuase she was wearing a red string on her wrist.

Demi basically lost her mind when Ashton kept cheating on her with random women. She already turned to drugs. Maybe now she is turning to spells instead.

John Layton

I love her and think she is a doll! but I would never stalk her or break into her home...that is the differnece between a fan and a crazy a** stalker

ccdan

The idea of stalking being a crime is totally absurd and the law is extremely abusive!
The vast majority of people who "stalk" are nothing but normal people who suffer a lot because of a unilateral break-up and who want their loved (ex)partners back. Nothing less, nothing more. The criminalization of this perfectly normal behavior is something relatively recent, and was pushed by extremist feminists!
Just ask yourself:
1. How many people killed themselves for being left by their lovers?
2. How many people killed themselves for being stalked?
It's pretty obvious I guess!

These absurd laws must be abolished. If I had the power I'd execute everyone who supports the criminalization of stalking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2