John Travolta

PROOF I Didn't Grope

That Masseur

5/9/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_john_travolta_bathroom_3
John Travolta
was 2,475 miles from L.A. the day a masseur claims the actor sexually assaulted him at a Beverly Hills hotel -- and TMZ has obtained photographs which his people say will prove it.

We're told the photos were snapped January 16th in NYC. Travolta sources say they have proof positive of the location and date of the photos -- New York, January 16.

The photos could torpedo the case of John Doe #1, an unidentified male masseur who filed suit against Travolta for allegedly grabbing his penis and scrotum the very same day ... during a massage session at the 90210 hotel.

And there's more ...  a receipt from a meal Travolta ate at Mr. Chow in New York ... also on January 16th (below).

0508_john_travolta_receipt_nyc
The bill totaled $382 and the tip was $100 -- the kind of generous tip for which Travolta is known. We've confirmed Travolta ate the meal at Mr. Chow.

Another masseur filed suit against Travolta yesterday, claiming the actor tried to grab his penis during a massage session on January 28th in Atlanta. The same lawyer is handling both cases.

Travolta's attorney Marty Singer calls both lawsuits "absurd and ridiculous."

0509_john_travolta_footer

fran

look at the bottom of the lower receipt, it was signed. I think if it was so bad the guy should have gone to the police, oh wait no money in going to the police.I mean stars protect themselves , whether its true or not will pay people to shut up, as the longer it goes on the worse it gets...I like JT and I will always watch his movies as I enjoy them,his personal life is none of my business, short of murdering someone

annie

He just did himself in with the photoshopped photo and the receipt at 1130 pm. With all his money he could not do one better.

M.J.

It's real simple! After Weinerator determined that the male masseur was a straight guy massaging a queer guy...Barbarino danced his way onto one of his planes to N.Y.C. to establish the alibi. I am surprised that Kelly Preston puts up with his Weinerator ways!

Question?

A $100 tip on a $382 dinner is 26%. 20% is 'standard.' I am surprised that a 26% tip from a mega-millionaire is considered "generous" by TMZ's standards. I tip more than that and am not a movie star - but of course, I used to be a waitress...

kay

John would never need to grab anyone! He definitely wouldn't treat anyone with such disrespect as if he'd been deprived of affection his entire life! I've always been a fan, and will always be in his corner. We need people to stop making extortion a way of making a living! Money, money, money is all this is about, and I pray that no money gets to these losers in this way...Get a Job away from people! We don't need you losers in our world! Leave Mr. Travolta alone!!!

jimmyd323

yeah, he might've been in NYC that day but flew back to LA and got a massage that nightin a hotel room. Happens everyday!!!

mare

y is he callin a man to massage him in the first place u people r groupies n he is GAY!

jimmyd323

Paleeeeze! anyone can see those pictures are photoshopped! and besides its been known for years in LA that JT was gay. Used to see him cruising at the Beverly Hot Springs! And that's no BS!

kay

I love you John! These guys are crazy!!! Stop the extortion losers! Get a job that doesn't include working with any other human being or animal either for that matter. You're just after money that you don't deserve, and certainly didn't earn! This should be considered a crime with jail time where you'll learn the Real Meaning of Groping! I wish I could say what I'm really thinking of those losers running Mr. Travolta through the mud and muck! LOSER is the only non-profanity, but you must get the idea of my point! Bastards!

buzz kill

Yeah right, are we to believe that Trovolta actualy saves his dinner reciepts for three months. He must of saved (made) this one just in case I get sued for sexual assault. He knew he would need an alibi.

Matt

The pics look Photoshoped, like his face was pasted on someone else's body. Aside from that, those pics could have been taken a while ago and I agree that he could have been in LA that day then flown to NYC, everyone knows he has his own jet. Point is, there have consistently been stories of Johnny Boy cruising gyms and saunas and hooking up with guys for this to be just some random scam.

Me

It's likely the first accuser was setting the stage for the second accuser by getting the Travolta camp to prove he was on the east coast. That's going to support the second accuser's contention that Travolta assaulted him in an east coast location.

he did it

y does he have a man massaaging him in the first place! gay

Lilian@cableone.net

what you expect, somebody wants ease money, his is famous and rich, while a person can fabricate a false accusation, Good Luck John Travolta, with Money you either find false friends, or enemies. You work hard your way up for somebady to come alone with a false accusation. caching (money,money money) He needs to work his way Up no through your Money.

ziyad atallah

why is negative publicity is so quick to believe.2 loser say one thing and we are ready to convict. Give mr trovolta a chance.I believe hes innocent.