Rihanna Drops Chris Brown

You Finally

Crossed the Line

5/10/2012 7:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0509_rihanna_chris_brown_getty
It seems Rihanna has finally had enough of Chris Brown ... the singer has "unfollowed" her ex-boyfriend on Twitter after he released a new diss track that appears to be aimed at her.

The song in question is a remix of Kanye's TheraFlu -- in which Brown freestyles the verse, "Don't f*ck with my old bitches ... like a bad fur ... every industry n*gga done had her."

He continues, "Trick or treat like a pumpkin ... just to smash her."

Hours after Brown released the track last night, Rihanna stopped following Brown on Twitter -- a HUGE move -- and one that's leading many to assume Rihanna believes the verse is about her.

A short time later, Brown unfollowed Rihanna.

We reached out to Rihanna's rep -- so far, no comment.

051012_chris_brown_theraflu_v4_launch

brenda

""Don't f*ck with my old bitches ... like a bad fur ... every industry n*gga done had her..."

It's not "In My Life...".

Music lyrics today suck so bad. Hard to believe Grammys are awarded for this sh*t.

how lame

I think the trick or treat like a pumpkin is what gave it away. Rihanna has a pumpkin head. Why does Chris brown have so many forehead wrinkles?

gill

She's a troubled girl. She will learn that you don't get back with an abuser. He secretly hates her for all the "trouble" she caused him. I have lost respect for Ri and every time a song of her's comes on, I think of a weak woman.

Billy Reynolds

OK, So let me get this straight, beating her black and blue and she doesn't mind, still talks to you, etc. Bad mouth her in a crappy song and that's it?! What an idiot.

ladiiva

Chris didn't unfollow her, TMZ, Rihanna blocked him, so it LOOKS like he unfollowed her.
ThanQ

Margo

Shocker!

u iz a cutiepie

Honestly Rhianna is still considered very young...being in this industry for so long already, she has not even had the proper time to grow on her own. I feel bad for her...I have a strong feeling she will bounce back from her mistrials in life, and flourish. Chris Brown on the other hand will reap exactly what he deserves.

jbeans

Obviously he didn't learn anything.He has anger and women issues. Those lyrics are disgusting and NO ONE should buy this trash he calls music. He's a loser!!!

Tammy

I hate Chris Brown, but the woman beater speaks the truth. I mean, I think it's pretty obvious that Rihanna is a majour ho and has been had by many. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Jay-Z cheated on Beyonce with Rihanna.

jbeans

Rhianna is a skanky ho and her drug use is going to pull her down to lindsay lohan status. Chris is an abuser and a hood rat! They deserve each other

nan

thats too bad..They deserved each other

Holly

He rhymed 'had her' with bad fur? What an IDIOT. I can't believe anyone would listen to that crap. It's awful, awful "music."

Gina

what he said may have been rude but is it untrue? Rihanna is going out of her way to portray herself like an loose easy woman....Chris is just helping her get the reputation she's working so hard to get.

Jen

Yeah, beating a bitch is nothing, talk some **** and she can't take it...

Mazor

He's right though. She's a huge slut. She's only famous because she dances like a stripper.