Beach Boys Singer

'Obama's a Socialist A-Hole'

5/11/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051112_bruce_johnson_splash_launch_v2

Americans will be "f**ked" if Barack Obama gets re-elected ... this according to Beach Boys singer Bruce Johnston.

Bruce was signing autographs for fans in New York yesterday when the conversation turned political.

"Obama's an a**hole, "Johnston says ... adding, "Unless you're interested in never having any money and being socialized."

But Johnston was an equal opportunity disser -- saying, "And who's the Republican a**hole?"

"Our guy isn't any good."

He continued, "You got Reagan and Tip O'Neill ... those are the last two good guys."

"Wait 'til Obama doesnt have to try anymore," Bruce added ... "you're f**ked."

chas

That guy is Mike Love, not Bruce Johnson.

Rickster

He's Mike Love - sued his cousin Brian Wilson - who did all the work for the Beach Boys and made them famous and had his name put on all the songs as co-writer of the songs. Nice. Mr Good Vibrations.
Much like Jon Lovitz he knows the big stink is a phony and screwing the country.

ELefevre

I just went to iTunes and downloaded EVERYTHING the Beach Boys ever recorded...

Kabala

Bruce Johnston? Is he like a substitute Beach Boy? He has nothing to complain about.

MC1466Bway

He is on point. BO has already done us in.

Jim in Houston

Now I know hwy I always liked the Beach Boys!

JC9014

People...this is NOT MIKE LOVE. PLEASE, for the love of God, click on this link. It's a photo of the two of them together. The guy in the video IS BRUCE JOHNSTON!!!!! http://photos.lasvegassun.com/media/img/photos/2010/06/17/BruceJohnstonMikeLovePRPlus_t653.jpg?214bc4f9d9bd7c08c7d0f6599bb3328710e01e7b

Chris

um thats not Bruce Johnston. Thats Mike Love

Icy main

Beach boys haven't been relevant since 1968, so who cares what he thinks. Welcome to the 21st century, you draconian dinosaur

Hojo

I am a registered independent and I don't care if he is right or wrong. I am just happy we live in America where we have freedom of speech. I am going to vote against Obama because I feel he has infringed against many of our constitutional rights. When Ted Nugent exercised his freedom of speech the democrats attacked him and that is why they lost my vote.

Jim in Houston

Now I know why I always like the Beach Boys!

Yirmin

Romney is the lesser of two evils if only because he would have to temper any BS he tried by virtue of hoping to get re-elected in 4 years. Obama would be like a kamakazi president, no chance to be re-elected and every reason to go down in flames.

Dutra

Mike Love was, is, and always will be the Beach Boys' singer.

Duh!

Sheesh! I was born in the early 80s, haven't seen a new movie since 2001, and I don't even own a television and even I knew that wasn't Bruce Johnston! It's Mike Love!

It's is classic how the girl standing next to him is more concerned with getting her stupid picture with him then facing him and listening to him with respect, the way a young woman ought to when her elder is speaking to her, even if she doesn't agree with him!!! What a worthless and lost generation!
It is a pitty he has to use such bad language though.

shamile

i dont see why youses are so angry president obama is doing a lot to help peoples why does the poor peoples has to pay more than the rich it is time the 99per cent got there fair share and got some things to