'BB Wives' Star Settles Lawsuit

The Show WILL Air

With the Hair!

5/12/2012 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0512_tami_roman_getty
"Basketball Wives" star Tami Roman finally settled the hair lawsuit filed against her and TMZ has learned the show will NOT be disappointing its "millions" of fans ... and will air as originally planned.

As TMZ previously reported ... Roman was sued by Crème de la Crème beauty products who claimed she breached her endorsement contract with them -- by promoting her own hair-product line instead of theirs on the show -- and they asked a judge to prevent that footage from airing.

Roman fought back against Crème de la Crème and the two parties officially settled privately out of court this past week ... but the specific terms were not released.

We are told that Roman is no longer affiliated with Crème de la Crème and, as part of the deal, the reality TV show will NOT be cutting any clips due to the lawsuit ... which, according to Roman, will keep "millions" of fans happy.

A judge officially dismissed the case Monday.

noel

Heck, that's not her real hair anyway. She always wears hair extensions.

Jen

Oh well thank ****ing god for that...

RaineeDrops

She is not a nice person. Jeckyl and Hyde like personality, she can flip and go abusively ballistic in an instant.

This show is about women behaving like rabid animals and stuck on the superficial in life.

No depth to any of these women. All about money and violence, being abusive to others.

Honna

Please, Those BB wives, and those ATL wives are nothing but getto fab whores, and they set us back 100 years.

Christina

Nice. "Reality" show stars are paid to endorse products under the guise of personal preference.

MOODAFOOKA

TAMMY>>>BULLY BEATDOWN>>>PETITION!!

Greygoose125

Tami Roman needs to stop smelling herself - no one is checking for Basketball Wives or her weave hair line.

Milano99

Barf -- I'm glad I don't watch these shows that glorify women with no talent other than gold digging. The only reason I know they exist is that my wife watches them occasionally, and she gets grief every time I catch her. Again, more forcefully -- SPRACK.

tbabyluvu

u know i usta like tami, well i still like tami, she just should NOT drink, lol. they should write tht n her contract with BBW.. "No more drinks for you !!!!" .. shes ok otherwise

Abusednomore

Tami, do us all a favor and just wire your damn jaw shut...AGAIN.

sonnfish

I hope this pathetic excuse for a woman didn't get any money so she can continue her bully ways. I feel very sorry for her children having to grow up with that role model. I really hope she doesn't have children though, and I certainly understand why she doesn't have a husband anymore.

squeeky

This bigfoot tries to be all sweet and feminine, but you can see she is EVIL. All she does is yell at people, and
threaten violence to anyone who DARE cross her. She
is nasty. No WONDER Kenny Anderson cheated..
probably with a REAL woman and not a 'tranny'.

Throwback kid

Thank god I can breath again! I was so worried if Tami could wear that rats nest of a wig on her head that I have been unable to eat for 2 days. I can finally get back to my life. But seriously! Tami is the same loud mouth, uneducated piece of ghetto trash that she was 20 years ago on MTV's Real World. Why can't this woman grow up and act like a mature adult? is there something wrong with her mentally? She is about as sophisticated and mature as a 17 year old, what a hood rat

willjb80017

BB wives= nothing but money hungry gold diggin hoez

muffey

I agree with the person who stated that these women set black women back 100 years. She is an uneducated, unenlightened, ghetto rat who is always bullying people. She has problems, lots of problems. No decent man would take this mean, nasty person home to meet his mother, sister or other female relatives. She should be left in the wild.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments