Whitney Houston's Mom

Reality Show Could Launch

Bobbi Kristina's Career

5/12/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0511_cissy_houston_bobbi_kristina
Whitney Houston's mother is telling friends ... she fully supports the idea of a family reality show because she believes the exposure will be GREAT for Bobbi Kristina's singing career.

As we previously reported, the family just inked a TV deal with Lifetime to star in a reality show that will follow Whitney's relatives in the wake of the singer's untimely death.

Houston family sources tell TMZ ... Cissy Houston knows BK shares Whitney's passion for music ... and she believes a reality show could be the perfect place to showcase Bobbi's talent.

We're told ... Cissy also believes a reality show will "help with the healing process" by "keeping the family as one."

Cissy also likes the fact that her "extended family" will be making money from the deal.

But don't expect Kardashian-style antics on the Houston show -- producers are suggesting it will have a more serious tone ... at least for now.

Mojo2010

Looks like the Houston's are pulling the same "capitalize on the dead" act as the Jackson's are. If any of them had any talent they would have been famous in their own right already. Absolutely disgusting. I've never watched anything the Jacksons have done since Michael died, and you can bet I won't be watching this crap either.

cate

Well this goes to prove you might have two parents that could sing yet the children CAN'T SING WORTH CRAP

me

the voice is not so bad (even if she could'nt do the DONT FORGIVE ME par correctly)... not so bad, but the girl is ugly, excuse me if I'm rude but she's really not beautiful

Isis Phoenix

Copy and paste the following link into your url to sign a petition to cancel VH1's Basketball Wives Reality Series

Rhonda

Are you kidding me ? My 10 year old has a better voice then that ... Also instead of doing those drugs get braces sweetie , a small space is ok but it looks as if you are missing a whole tooth ....

Leelyn05

She definitely needs help with her voice.."OUCH"

Inya

I think I would focus more on getting that walk-in toof gap filled.
As fo the singin, don't quit your day job, BK. keep on smokin dat crack.

oldladyloomis

How do you spell PIMP .........

Steve O

Seriously she Fu#%ing Blows.

noah

She sucks. she needs to stop smoking pot it has ruined her voice if she ever had one.
There is a reason she hasn't become a singing legend like her Mother.. She hasn't got the chops sorry but as one who works with talented singers every day.. this little girl has a long way to go and with the smoking she will never get there.

Lovey

Whitney Houston was the greatest singer of anytime . . . Hence her name "THE VOICE". Her daughter I believe can be the in that category with some work.

The comments show that you people are nothing but miserable, uneducated, low class people who probably have not done anything with your lives. Can you say LOSERS!

TINA

you sound great!!

Kelly

The singing is terrible. The face - only a mother could love.

Linda3223

she can't SING

Straight Talkin Texan

Her voice isn't bad, but I can't look at her because it distracts from my enjoyment. Sorry, but it's the truth.