'America's Got Talent'

Cheesy Sponsor

Stands By Howard Stern

5/13/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0511_howard_stern_pizza_hut_americas_got_talent
PIZZA FEARS NO ONE ... especially not a group of angry Howard Stern-hating parents -- which is why Pizza Hut is refusing to pull its advertisements from the controversial new season of "America's Got Talent."

A rep for the Pizza company tells TMZ, Pizza Hut has no plans to remove its ads from the show -- despite the Parents Television Council clamoring for sponsors to yank their support over the show's new judge ... shock jock Howard Stern.

The rep tells us, "Pizza Hut strives to maintain the highest standards of quality and excellence in our communications to the public. Our advertisements are no exception, and are designed to draw attention to our products and appeal to a broad audience."

The rep adds, "Unfortunately, we may not always success in generating a positive impact on every guest, and we apologize if our methods offend some."

Pizza power.

kitnplayn

Just as Howard Stern is the slug of human beings, so is Pizza Hut the slug of the pizza world. They are the highest priced pizzas too, but they are all flour and cheap on the toppings. Probably eating too much of it is why Howard Stern is so full of crap and has all that verbal diarrhea.

IceGypsy

I can't wait. Howard is going to bring a lot to the show. I think he will tell it like it is. Something I always loved about Simon. TBH, I'm just glad they didn't bring back David Hasselhoff lol

eyemale

personally I am more offended by morality groups that push their views of right and wrong . being well into adulthood I don't need anyone to dress me or wipe my back side for me . if you don't like stern then don't like him . but do so on your own merits. and not because some group tells you to.

Criss

Or in being grammatically correct, it seems.

eyemale

I have total burn out of these type of shows. the idea is to tune in to see your favorite talent . so what does it matter who the judges are? I am aging my self here but it like watching ed sullivan for ed sullivan and not the acts.

Brad

He is a filthy PIG and should not be on a family show.

Criss

I can't believe there are still people who are "shocked" by Howard! He's practically tame by today's standards. Hell, he's actually tame compared to how he was in the late 80s, early 90s! I used to be one of his biggest fans (not so much anymore), but these groups boycotting and protesting are just ridiculous.

Criss

I actually like Pizza Hut's pan pizza and breadsticks (and I'm half Italian!)

UNLEVINED HARVEY

my cousin is a pizza delivery guy in nyc and has told me he pleasures himself onto sterns pizzas

Jerry Smith

Stern looks old and emaciated. Stern brought his career to obscurity when he went to Sirius.
He's getting lots of money now but needs to be a on a Network show that he despises just to get more attention.
I feel sorry for him.

msjakeman2

Let's give him a chance, he's a lot tamer than he used to be.

Pat

I REFUSE to watch AGT as long as that -- Mutha F*&&*R --Howard is on the show! He's a TOTAL *******! Don't give a damn about Pizza Hut either -- they're over-rated! Let them sponsor the show -- who gives a F*CK!

xoLovelyyxo is a no one

who is xoLovelyyxo ? she post over 100 times 22 and a no one! Show your picture or your just that ugly

Lindy

Pizza Hut makes terrrible pizza..that's why i won't buy it!

Q

Stern, get your wig adjusted dude, it makes your neck look like a turkey's or something. Everyone knows you wear a wig---your dad was bald, and so are you, so what?....he wont bring many new viewers to that show--they'll come the first week and then leave in droves..just like he left us for sattelite radio with promises of making those folks billions. He failed...he raked in millions for himself but took the investors for a long ride.
He has lost it---he's behind now and his shtick has grown very old. Kind of like a Robin Williams now---very predictable..a one trick pony.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments