'Britain's Got Talent' Dog

Fetches Million-Dollar Offers

5/13/2012 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Pudsey, the dog who Britains Got Talent
The dancing dog that took home the "Britain's Got Talent" crown yesterday could be worth MILLIONS ... TMZ has learned.

In case you missed it, UK's nationwide talent search resulted in the the epic win of a 17-year-old girl, Ashleigh, and her dog, Pudsey, who perform adorable dance routines on stage.

Sources tell us ... ever since Pudsey made her "BGT" debut, offers for sponsorship and TV deals have been rolling in non-stop. We're told the deals could rake in millions of dollars -- on top of the $800k they already won from the show.

According to our sources, some of the offers on the table include: dog food endorsements, television shows, stuffed animals, dog toys and even a children's book revolving around the talented canine.

What can your dog do?

tomas

That little pooch has more talent than all the Kardashian's.

VIDGMER

no comment here ?

anyway, Congratulations on your winner and BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT 2012 Star!

IceGypsy

Saw that. She is adorable, and so is that little dog. For 16 yrs old she has such a great attitude. I'm sure whatever she decides to do, she will be very successful.

PatTheCat215

If this is the best talent Britain has to offer.....

mondocoach

You've got to be kidding! A dancing dog? All you have to do is go on you tube or a circus to see dozens of dogs doing this sort of thing. Dogs trained to do stuff like this has been around since vaudeville. Stop going crazy over crap like this.

Philly

I like dogs but this is sad it won a talent show

Tracker

test

rosebud

My dog can do that to, he can also play the piano, and he can sing, hes also good at chasing the neighborhood cats. But His best talent is leaving gifts for me if I am one second late in letting him out the back door.

Sal

So the most talented thing in Britain...a dancing dog

Heidi

I LOVE IT!!!!! Best contestants ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, that's a WINNER!!!!!!!!

Stiletto

I bet I know where she hides his Alpo come supper time!

Becky

Tomas, love your comment. That little pooch has more class than all the Kardashians as well.

wasted days and wasted nights

I can't wait to see this dog on Dancing with the Stars.

phoder12

That pooch have talent

rockomania

Hey thanks TMZ you ass heads, I was watching this online . Now you ruined who won for me. Really. Could you no put a caption like: see who won the XFACTOR, or even a spoiler alert. JESUS!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments